Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Beautiful pic as always Black Forest :)

Saw youngest son earlier for a chat , then daughter and her family , that lifted my spirits .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

couchside witha beer, lovely weather today, if it wasn't for the lockdown, it would probably be pissing out of the heavens on a BH Weekend:D
    Hope everyone is ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In the garden drinking rose, listening to Lewis capalli on Spotify
    Had chicken burger for dinner and as big as my mouth is I still managed to get red sauce on my new white top. Fuming. Soaked it in dishwasher tablet waiting to put it in the wash. It’d be less hassle to just replace it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

In the garden drinking rose, listening to Lewis capalli on Spotify Had chicken burger for dinner and as big as my mouth is I still managed to get red sauce on my new white top. Fuming. Soaked it in dishwasher tablet waiting to put it in the wash. It’d be less hassle to just replace it

Absolutely fummin :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

In the garden drinking rose, listening to Lewis capalli on Spotify
    Had chicken burger for dinner and as big as my mouth is I still managed to get red sauce on my new white top. Fuming. Soaked it in dishwasher tablet waiting to put it in the wash. It’d be less hassle to just replace it

Invest in a bib, baby!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

evening all, how's everyone?

I'm couchside, had easy day today, I didn't get much sleep last night. Way too hot for me though-I even had a big red face on me today :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

The last time I ended up head first in a river I made bits of my ankle :D
    Home, and had the power washer out. Everything is spotless

I remember :D

Absolutely fummin :pac:

Snappin hun :pac:

I remember :D
    First time there was ever a whale in the Shannon :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

First time there was ever a whale in the Shannon :D

Wasn't her name karen?

In me element. God I love these extra long weekends and the weather is glorious. Champagne supernova just came on on Spotify. Perfick :)

Since you've been gone just came on mine..unfortunately I think its taxi time for Duvet.

Cowboy song now..my absolute favourite.

I've been bold on Facebook....I mean proper bold... there ain't an emoji to show the emotions I'm conveying :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Indoors with a beer. Every feckin night we have to pack all the outdoor cushions and tablecloths away because the neighbourhood cats would piss, crap and sleep all over it. Learned the hard way. Thinking of starting a thread in AHs based on a really saucey chat with Mrs G earlier.

Glitch dafuq

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Last night of leave. Wrecked, drinking water and trying not to feel the fear..

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Indoors with a beer. Every feckin night we have to pack all the outdoor cushions and tablecloths away because the neighbourhood cats would piss, crap and sleep all over it. Learned the hard way. Thinking of starting a thread in AHs based on a really saucey chat with Mrs G earlier.

Go on,start it here ,I could do with something saucy lol.

Cyndi Lauper Time after Time now. Get the funk in! :pac:

Jackpot! Giggety... :pac:

Travis...the Humpty Dumpty love song, my signature song..this won't end well.

• Advertisement

Ah sh!t that's a proper balls Grem. My condolences :( hope it goes handy for you tomorrow.

Can't do it here. Rules and all that jazz. I'll be drunk enough soon to start a new thread! Probably more graphic than saucey though. It is sexy time related!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Ah Grem, what a bummer. Hope you can find a good distraction and enjoy your last free night in a while.

@Duvet, stay away from Radiohead and YouTube.

Can't do it here. Rules and all that jazz. I'll be drunk enough soon to start a new thread! Probably more graphic than saucey though. It is sexy time related!

Well we presumed that..I'm absolutely pished, first time in months...I'll be asleep when you start it ,give us a hint lol

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, chilling out after a long day lying in the sun and a long walk in the park afterwards. Got a bit of a headache, so popped a Panadol. Must have been the hours out in the sun.

As a long-standing migraine sufferer, a “normal” headache is just an annoyance compared to the misery of a full on migraine.

Hope everyone is keeping well this bank holiday weekend! :cool::)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Sardonicat wrote: »
    @Duvet, stay away from Radiohead and YouTube.

Now there's an idea, a little Radiohead will lift my spirits. Maybe sit back with a bottle of gin and watch a Spielberg film, apparently, there's a good Liam Neeson one about lists.

This should fix you up nicely for the Bank Holiday , Kowloon

https://youtu.be/1NjISA-FIIA

Please tell me ye are all pished...I'm sitting out in the back garden, my first time having the house to myself since lockdown started..today is a 30 year anniversary for me,I'm absolutely pished, Fleetwood Mac now..when I saw them last year I started crying straight away would love to be back there now .

Please tell me ye are all pished...I'm sitting out in the back garden, my first time having the house to myself since lockdown started..today is a 30 year anniversary for me,I'm absolutely pished, Fleetwood Mac now..when I saw them last year I started crying straight away would love to be back there now .

I'm with ya girl! Me and Mrs G are in the zone, but keeping an eye on Ms G and trying to look sensible when she steps into the room.:D We were only talking earlier about how we'd love a break from her. Nearly had it in April. 5 days in Tenerife without her. All up in smoke due to you know what. That would be the ultimate social distancing.:D

I'm with ya girl! Me and Mrs G are in the zone, but keeping an eye on Ms G and trying to look sensible when she steps into the room.:D We were only talking earlier about how we'd love a break from her. Nearly had it in April. 5 days in Tenerife without her. All up in smoke due to you know what. That would be the ultimate social distancing.:D

I had a free house but they're back lol...they went for a walk and got takeaways..I'm a bad mother but wished they stayed out longer, normally I'm worried until they come home, they've been so good I'm actually still shocked, didn't leave the house until this week, I know it's because they're worried about the grandparents not me but I genuinely thought I'd struggle to keep them in...any I'm heading to the leaba, wrecked and there's snails appearing out here..Fleetwood mac still in full flow.

• Advertisement

Well I'll go you shook me all night Long 😛

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Watching The Breakfast Club on the telly now.

Love this film - first saw this at 15 years of age. Many from my generation watched this a as rite of passage in our teen years.

Starts off with the usual teenage cliches - the Prom Queen, Jock, Waster, Nerd and Weirdo and the smart and funny one liners. But halfway into the film the characters open up about their struggles with parental and peer pressure in 1980s America and destroy the cliches.

John Hughes got the very best out of these Brat Pack actors - a real gem of a film, and the best of the Brat Pack era. Judd Nelson as dosser John Bender and Molly Ringwald as Prom Queen Claire were particularly good. :) Still as relevant in 2020 as it was back in 1985.

I'm with you DD. My phone is fooked. Storage insufficient? Get tae fuk. New phone incoming. Fleetwood Mac. A woman of impeccable taste clearly. I see your Fleetwood Mac and raise you.... Bruce Springsteen, I'm on fire....live!! :pac:

JupiterKid wrote:
    John Hughes got the very best out of these Brat Pack actors - a real gem of a film, and the best of the Brat Pack era. Judd Nelson as dosser John Bender and Molly Ringwald as Prom Queen Claire were particularly good. Still as relevant in 2020 as it was back in 1985.

Absolutely JK. That film has a real heart to it. The scene where they have the joint opens it all up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I had a video call!!! My first one. With awful lighting and no filters. Felt the fear and did it anyway :)

This should fix you up nicely for the Bank Holiday , Kowloon

https://youtu.be/1NjISA-FIIA

I know I should find Radiohead depressing, but I don't.

My mate text me a little earlier...a full blown triple bypass is needed...he's fairly shook, but handling it very well

My mate text me a little earlier...a full blown triple bypass is needed...he's fairly shook, but handling it very well

That's quite serious. :( Although I judge that on my Grandmother getting one, I'm sure there's a lot less risk involved now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Sat out back drinking Rose and listening to Inxs. Im still in love with Michael Hutchence after all these years.

• Advertisement

Still in the garden absolutely hammered

kowloon wrote: »
    I know I should find Radiohead depressing, but I don't.

Ahave you know, they're not. But if you're struggling trying to keep the best side out they're probably not the best choice when you're avoiding introspection.

It sounds like he was lucky to come out the other side of that heart attack, Panda! Have they found any underlining conditions that has caused his arteries to be in such poor nick at his age. Scary stuff.

Ahave you know, they're not. But if you're struggling trying to keep the best side out they're probably not the best choice when you're avoiding introspection.

I've had my introspection meltdown already last month, so I'm good for another few years or until this online dating thing beats me down (I haven't started yet).

Work again. Fourth day starting early.
    Hope everyone is enjoying getting drunk in the sun :)
    Hope the sun stays a few more days......

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with the sweet stuff 😸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Kitchen being glad my kitchen is cool and shaded. I have an itchy ear. I'm grinning like a loon. I got totalk to oh last night when I overcame my crippling phobia of phone cameras.

QUOTE=kowloon;113606013]I've had my introspection meltdown already last month, so I'm good for another few years or until this online dating thing beats me down (I haven't started yet).[/QUOTE]

Hope it goes well :)

Online training ... using Zoho showtime ... introduction is over...peeps have left their mics on and it's interesting!!
    :D

Back from the beach. It's a boiler already. I was never a mad fan of it being really hot but I think I've been converted. Fookin loving this weather. Scorchio!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading out for a walk
    Scorchio!

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Diet starts today. Stepped on the scales just there now. Shock!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement