Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

smurfjed wrote: »
    The idea of so many fresh buns sounds delightful :)

Day started off with me thinking that I was moving back to the hotel apartments and getting to cook an Easter roast, alas it was not to be, so I moved floors to a smaller room, then spent the day watching YOUTUBE, and getting drunk.

Shout out for TG LURGAN, absolutely love them.

I'll fry you a juicy Sirloin steak someday with a few beers. But I'll warn you now. I don't ever do well done.

Tg lurgan are great Smurf!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Dude! The current Mrs Happy is a pure lady. Unlike what passes for one round these parts...
    (Trigger scarpers...)

Have you tried water? For your sauce now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Grandeed, my late Argentinian / Venezuelan friend used to sear burn a lump of beef in on the barbq, then cut slices coated in sea salt, the end result was to die for:)

He was also the one who taught us to cook the turkey at 150 degrees for 10 hours, also be die for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Houston we have a problem.
    How to make parsley sauce with no milk in the house...

Is there a field of cows nearby?

• Advertisement

Drinking some good strong tea and just ate the head off a bunny. Sorry little bunny!

I'll fry you a juicy Sirloin steak someday with a few beers. But I'll warn you now. I don't ever do well done.
    I sincerely look forward to this, what’s “WELL DONE”? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Is there a field of cows nearby?

Lol :D

I'm finding everything amusing today !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Drinking some good strong tea and just ate the head off a bunny. Sorry little bunny!

giphy.gif

:pac:

https://youtu.be/huTUOek4LgU

It’s for all of us, enjoy :)

Apologies, starting 8pm

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lol :D

I'm finding everything amusing today !

We are not here for your entertainment.

Is there a field of cows nearby was a serious question? :p

Is there a field of cows nearby was a serious question? :p

Definitely.

Asking Mrs Trigger was a bit crude, the cows are a regular source of milk.

I am assuming Mrs Trigger is not in this scenario. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

You dont really wanna mess with Ted tonight

(Sorry, its Pink)

@Grandeed, my late Argentinian / Venezuelan friend used to sear burn a lump of beef in on the barbq, then cut slices coated in sea salt, the end result was to die for:)

He was also the one who taught us to cook the turkey at 150 degrees for 10 hours, also be die for.

Absolutely. Many years ago, a chef friend revealed the secret to how the roast beef melted in the mouth on a Sunday lunch in his place. Saturday night, he'd whack the beef into the oven on a high heat as he finished up service. Before leaving the closed kitchen he'd switch off the oven and leave it there until morning. The meat is still cooking at the decreasing heat. Slower and slower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Chilling out on the couch. Had duck for dinner. My favourite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I MIGHT have had an interaction with some Garda Síochána and they might have been grinning at me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I MIGHT have had an interaction with some Garda Síochána and they might have been grinning at me.

SHENANIGANS tell us all!

SHENANIGANS tell us all!

Dirt Bird.:D

Apologies, starting 8pm

It has started now Smurfjed :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Apologies, starting 8pm

Starred at 6. Watching live.

My cats are here enjoying playing with the ribbon from a lindt bunny. (Would not leave unattended with it though).

509311.jpeg

509312.jpeg

SHENANIGANS tell us all!

On my way to my daughter's I was stopped at traffic lights, stopped for a few minutes and i had music on in the car. I MIGHT have been fist-pumping, alternating with doing an impression of animal from the muppets on the steering wheel while head-banging enough to give myself whiplash. I hear a car horn and look to the left and in a side street there is a squad car with 2 local guards grinning and giving me the thumbs up sign. One of them is my son's neighbour. Bit embarrassing.

:D:D:D aaww Kathleen that is gas! I'd be mortified. Having said that, spotting someone else singing and dancing in their cars is one of life's great joys!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thanks for sharing BB :3

:D:D:D aaww Kathleen that is gas! I'd be mortified. Having said that, spotting someone else singing and dancing in their cars is one of life's great joys!

I was mortified. Lesson learned. Will keep all dancing for privacy from now one. That cat is stunning BuileBeag.

Wow, was always a fan but Andrea Bocelli concert is very moving.

Wow, was always a fan but Andrea Bocelli concert is very moving.

Very much so Kathleen , quite haunting in a way . Another fan here .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

I've never seen him before but that last song Amazing Grace with the images of all the empty cities around the world was very moving and haunting as you say ladies. I was only talking to someone on the phone a few days ago and we were looking at cctv from various cities like New York, Paris, Dublin etc. and saying how surreal it was to see them so empty. Unlike anything we've ever known them as.

This is stunning. Tears in my eyes here

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yet again work trundle time, there was a beautiful light for the shine a light thing on nimmos pier in galway..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Just found out where the daffodils came from. Slimy toad. Drove 12 miles to leave them and all.

How do you do it KathleenGrant?!
    You must leave a scent of oestrogen or something :)

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭anewme

This is stunning. Tears in my eyes here

It was very moving. Simple and beautiful. Music of Hope indeed.

How do you do it KathleenGrant?!
    You must leave a scent of oestrogen or something :)

Nope. I definitely do not. Am old as the hills. I know that slimeball too well. His mam is most likely cocooning and whatever woman he had got tired of his **** and left. He is wondering who might look after his needs. I don't even mean sexual. Wash his clothes, prepare meals, iron his shirts, remind him of his family's birthdays, buy the cards and presents for him. Know that dumb**** too well.

Even after I sent him the photo of the decapitated daffodils in the ditch he didn't get it. He apologised that he hadn't left roses. Oh yeah no balls. That was the problem.

• Advertisement

Actually I didn't say that wasn't the problem. Didn't answer him at all. Will I pretend it was and see will he up his game or would that be a bit mean?

:D : D : D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

You might as well knock a bit of entertainment out of it...we have to make our own fun these times :D

Nope. I definitely do not. Am old as the hills. I know that slimeball too well. His mam is most likely cocooning and whatever woman he had got tired of his **** and left. He is wondering who might look after his needs. I don't even mean sexual. Wash his clothes, prepare meals, iron his shirts, remind him of his family's birthdays, buy the cards and presents for him. Know that dumb**** too well.

Even after I sent him the photo of the decapitated daffodils in the ditch he didn't get it. He apologised that he hadn't left roses. Oh yeah no balls. That was the problem.

Chop his balls off next time Kathleen :-P

Watching high school musical on Disney+. Feeling grateful for my own father, after a long conversation today with a good friend, who was burdened with a narcissistic arsehole sperm donor. Of course it’s her fault and her mothers fault, naturally enough. Had a lovely day other than that!

Easter Eggs. More Easter Eggs folks. Be as happy as you can. Saw the figures earlier. We are where we are. Lets be positive and try to stay cool. This is a great thread when there's positive stuff abounding. I'm not always positive, but I try to be honest and not spoof.

• Advertisement

Chop his balls off next time Kathleen :-P

:D That escalated fairly fast, as a cat lover I didn’t think you’d be a fan

In the kitchen. Just gonna make the dogs supper.
    I've had a nice Easter Sunday. Good laugh to be had on boards. Lovely food, chocolate.

Gonna have some chocolate and orange cake (himself made it) shortly and drink some wine.

Today I curled my hair, put on some make-up and got a little dressed up. Sure why not!

I has milkyways :D

I has milkyways :D

Interested in swapping some milky ways for caramel eggs? Maltesers? M&M's?

M&M's would be acceptable ;)

M&M's would be acceptable ;)

On the way !!

Oh wait :(:(

Can we set up a relay to get them there ?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

I has Cadburys buttons and wispa Easter eggs....child won't miss 2 of them :D

Interested in swapping some milky ways for caramel eggs? Maltesers? M&M's?

Have them all here! Photos to follow, if the tech lets me.:D

I also have Freddo ones here too :D

I don't really like cadburys anymore

*scuttles away*

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement