Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

A 'cock'tail?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Couchside with a glass of Malbec .

Ohhhh on the fancy wine tonight I see!

Ohhhh on the fancy wine tonight I see!

Absolutely! And if you think I'm sharing this carton with you, you can think again! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Absolutely! And if you think I'm sharing this carton with you, you can think again! :D

Lucky for you I don't drink wine :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm eating Jelly Bean Factory jellies.
    Aren't they just divine?

To thine own self be true

Aren't they just divine?

Yes!

I love the cinnamon ones.

Sweet dreams all 😴 zzz x

Night seph!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Aren't they just divine?

Oh god I hate jelly beans and jellies

Give me the chocolate :D Thank god CH isn’t a fan of chocolate :D

Night all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Going to try for an early night tonight :)

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Oh god I hate jelly beans and jellies

Give me the chocolate :D Thank god CH isn’t a fan of chocolate :D

Night all

Goodnight traitor!

:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Can't be dealing with jellies myself, don't know why.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Hope everyone had a good and safe Easter. Pigged out on a lovely Lily O’Brien egg my OH got me. :)

When we went out to pick up a couple of basic groceries up the number of Gardaí roadblocks and checkpoints was beyond unreal. Questioning was more like interrogation. There is no way this total lockdown can be extended beyond May. No way.

Something more workable will have to be found.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There is a garda presence here but not as much as it seems there Jupiter, i've been stopped twice but both times no hassle

Bedside with a cupan tae and honey on toast nyom nyom

I'm ready to pull down the blinds/sunglasses and make tracks..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Still alive, still well, yaaaaaaay.

Not on twitter much these days, but had a look this morning..and a little disappointed that a rapist was doing online bingo Sat night for a charity...

I'm other news.. looks like it's going to be a great day...so.will drag the child from her pit and go walkies early

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Bedside with coffee, painkillers and migraine.

• Advertisement

Sun has made a welcome reappearance, short walk to retrieve the paper before settling into some light gardening.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Morning.
    This is my routine when OH is over, unless I'm very lucky. Up at 5am for painkillers, they're slow release, so I have to give them an hour before they take effect. I left it til 8.30 or so as I was too happy where I was.
    Previous boyfriend thought I was bugging his house or laying piseogs or something :D
    I'd like to have a scan as it's flaring but I can't get an appointment, no reply from hospital consultant. I'm assuming it's a c19 issue in the system.
    Sitting at the table with tea wondering if the day will meet the promise of that red sky last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Morning Wherers!

Found it hard to leave the leaba after a gorgeous sleep. The animals don’t know it’s a bank holiday so I dragged myself out for huggies, walkies and feeding. Also met the two new bulls who are in an open shed and were mirroring my movements up and down the farmyard. Having been chased by many a bull down through the years, my bull antenna will be up until they leave the place … suffice to say, there won’t be any huggies with them! With all the rain yesterday, I decided to sort through some of the bookcases at home. I come from a family of avid readers (I’m terrible!) and there are books everywhere. When I left, my Dad was reading John Grisham and my Mam had Alice Taylor. I brought my older sister’s naughty collection home with me to drop into the charity shop … of course, after watching Andrea, I started reading one of them. I’m sure the charity shops are closed atm and I’ll be able to work my way though the rest of them! Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Deskside with a cup of the hot sweet stuff
    honeybear wrote: »
    I brought my older sister’s naughty collection home with me to drop into the charity shop … of course, after watching Andrea, I started reading one of them. I’m sure the charity shops are closed atm and I’ll be able to work my way though the rest of them! Hope everyone has a lovely day!

honeybear reading naughty books ? I'm shocked

d4f404a960194ec6592e2f1927888e69.gif

not really, watch she'll be whistling innocently :-P

Morning.
    This is my routine when OH is over, unless I'm very lucky. Up at 5am for painkillers, they're slow release, so I have to give them an hour before they take effect. I left it til 8.30 or so as I was too happy where I was.
    Previous boyfriend thought I was bugging his house or laying piseogs or something :D
    I'd like to have a scan as it's flaring but I can't get an appointment, no reply from hospital consultant. I'm assuming it's a c19 issue in the system.
    Sitting at the table with tea wondering if the day will meet the promise of that red sky last night.

Hi not wanting to be nosy but what problem/condition do you have?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am ridden with Lazyitus today. But need exercise. Hard to square that circle.

• Advertisement

Not on twitter much these days, but had a look this morning..and a little disappointed that a rapist was doing online bingo Sat night for a charity...

I saw that too, someone not on my radar but saw it go all over twitter too, interesting fallout ahead likely..

Hi not wanting to be nosy but what problem/condition do you have?

The weirdly named frozen pelvis, from Endometriosis.

I saw that too, someone not on my radar but saw it go all over twitter too, interesting fallout ahead likely..

I've known about this guy for a while....it's an open secret so to speak.... 1 of the reasons I stay away from Twitter is it's just toxic

The sun is out....its looking great so far. Jesus that man can sleep. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Kitchen side making breakfast

Hope you're all well!

• Advertisement

Still up, watching a show, I bloody miss after work pints.

Watching episode 2 of the Witcher....watches episode 1 a month or 2 ago.....it's a bit meh

Abed with coffee.
    Still dazed and confused after a 10 hour snooze.

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Abed with coffee.
    Still dazed and confused after a 10 hour snooze.

What kind of coffee we talking about here now :-P?

Still up, watching a show, I bloody miss after work pints.

I know you don't like Guinness cans gremmy (I could you said that anyway) but would you consider trying craft stout? and pour it into a fine glass for yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's lovely and sunny out , but by geebus, there's a fair wind blowing too !
    Off out to paint a gate , oh joys :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Back from a run.

Couchside with coffee & toast with honey.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It's lovely and sunny out , but by geebus, there's a fair wind blowing too !
    Off out to paint a gate , oh joys :pac:

Get one of the 413 offspring to help you. Finished in minutes if everyone grabs a brush.

What kind of coffee we talking about here now :-P?
    None of your fancy stuff Seph, just industrial Italian Illy that I stockpiled back in March:
    509388.JPG

But I frothed up some milk and made a proper cappuccino with cinnamon on top :)

I know you don't like Guinness cans gremmy (I could you said that anyway) but would you consider trying craft stout? and pour it into a fine glass for yourself.

I'm actually going to have a look later or tomorrow.. Don't usually like them either but what harm?. Pretty sure it'll end up being cider again though :o

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    toast with honey.

Copy cat :-P

*slides plate over* :-P

Cali_girl wrote: »
    None of your fancy stuff Seph, just industrial Italian Illy that I stockpiled back in March:
    509388.JPG

But I frothed up some milk and made a proper cappuccino with cinnamon on top :)

Nothing at all wrong with Industrial Italian Illy :)

*pushes red button* :-P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Post weekend boozy blues. Need to go make someone's day or something. Distract myself from doing nothing.

Copy cat :-P

*slides plate over* :-P

Here's the plate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Get one of the 413 offspring to help you. Finished in minutes if everyone grabs a brush.

Change of plan , the tub of black paint has mysteriously gone missing.
    They probably hid it .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

What a glorious day it is :)

Deciding what to have for lunch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Dusty, sandy day around here, just did my 3rd weekly nasal/throat corona test. Now bored.

Just back from a long walk. If I don't get the best pair of legs out of this whole thing I'll be mad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm actually going to have a look later or tomorrow.. Don't usually like them either but what harm?. Pretty sure it'll end up being cider again though :o

I've a bar and high stools in my kitchen, but it's not the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Tried to post here earlier and got 503ed.

Lovely day out so time to get busy and banish the blues!

Will catch up on this thread later, lots of new posts since yesterday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement