Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Evening all, one day I'll catch up on this thread!

Busy day with work, know tired and hal pissed so at least I'll sleep tonight.

I hope Fluffy is ok, and all of your diagnosed loved ones too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I’m glad you like the pic Seph :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

No, alls well here ..was watching a movie and just switched off...hope the Sardi-cat is doing well...and the rest of ye also.
    In bed and I'm looking around for guys in balaclavas ....coz I can't feel my knees!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed, so relaxed so good so ready

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,612 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

No, alls well here ..was watching a movie and just switched off...hope the Sardi-cat is doing well...and the rest of ye also.
    In bed and I'm looking around for guys in balaclavas ....coz I can't feel my knees!

What movie did you watch?.
    I should have done that instead of watching crap social distancing TV shows .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh wow in a whole lot of pain tonight. Should have known various twinges and spasms were a warning earlier.

Oh wow in a whole lot of pain tonight. Should have known various twinges and spasms were a warning earlier.

Hope your feeling better soon xxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good morning on a glorious morning, 530am and I’m wide awake following way too much sleep last night.

@Grem, pain from what? Can you take stuff to ease it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My colleague with the massive hotel suite departed home last night by car, a lovely 10 hour drive. A day before he left, the fighting began about who was going to take his room, with people already having massive suites wanting that bigger suite and claiming rank and seniority in the process.

Isn’t it just as well that is the only thing that we have to worry about :):)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

smurfjed wrote: »
    Good morning on a glorious morning, 530am and I’m wide awake following way too much sleep last night.

@Grem, pain from what? Can you take stuff to ease it?

Have a long term illness, complex regional pain syndrome, not much touches it despite many treatment attempts over the years.

I both can and can't believe the territorial pissing going on over your colleagues room!.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Imbibing coffee, inhaling nicotine and trying to wake the brain up.
    Long chat with oh last night followed by a good sleep and woke up alert and rested at 7am. I'd need a year of that to get past the mindblock though.
    Watching a very 'interesting' whatsapp group discussion with a raised eyebrow for now.

Another lovely morning :)
    Dog seems to have a sore paw but I doubt it will stop him wanting his walk!

Have been having such good sleeps, bed early up early, now the nightshifts are here...... Tonight & 2moro just to totally f##k me up.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with the sweet stuff, with a sleepy head on me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deskside, no coffee yet.

Feeling a bit discombobulated.

• Advertisement

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!!

Off to do some shopping

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Couchside, watching Daily Kitchen Live. Kids are back here at lunchtime so planning out what I'm going to cook for them etc...

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!!

Off to do some shopping

Bring us all back something nice and no that does not mean lyons tea bags auto :pac: :D.

After about 5 mins deskside this morning I decided to take another half day, I'll have very little annual leave left at this rate,went for a long walk last night and poured a substantial glass of wine afterwards, started watching Circle of Friends and woke up at 1.30am,I'm so tired today, definitely need to get back into my night time routine, I need at least 7 hours sleep but ideally more to function.

Gorgeous day again today, it makes such a difference to the mood.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside after a little lunchtime saunter. Trying to deal with a bank issue via a chat window is beyond infuriating. that's what I get for trying to avoid the phone queues :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Have to do some shopping in a few....it's nuts occurred to me...I haven't had any cash in my wallet in over a month...not a sausage!
    It's all Revolut on my phone ...
    Could never have thought that was possible even 6 weeks ago ...to live without cash. :D

Deskside, just cut the grass for ma.

Gardenside, getting filthy

Ohhh my default_eyebrow.gif

:pac:

There nice pics and all widders but we (I mean just me really) demand more pictures of kitten :3

Gardenside having a sit. A sit I said!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Pottering about , moving things outside from A - B , let's see if they stay where I put them .

In other news , Do It For Dan has now reached €1.5million of their target, absolutely brilliantly heartwarming , the generosity of people!
    Things like this remind you that there are so many good people in this world :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting in the garden, it’s a bit hazy but nice all the same :)

Have restocked my dragons eggs in my signature, the most productive i've been so far today :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

back from posting letters, it's a smashing day today :D

Lovely day and lovelier evening here.
    Gardenside, drying my hair in the sun, after a comfort food dinner and glass of white wine which smelled and tasted peachy.without the freaky fuzzy feeling of eating an actual peach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Enjoying some evening sunshine. Next door neighbour is cooking a barbecue, bastard!

I want barbecue :(

Work, outside dossing,i mean monitoring :p

Work, outside dossing,i mean monitoring :p

"I'd rather run the other way than stand and see the smoke and who's still standing when it clears"

Like it when ancient songs resurface.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,921 ✭✭✭gifted

On toilet under the stairs...not doing anything but just need to get away from herself and the 3 chicks for a while......rant coming up.....JUST SHUT UP WILL YE PLEASE....STOP ARGUING....STOP CALLING DADDY....STOP TELLING TALES....STOP WHINGING.....STOP ASKING ME FOR IMPOSSIBLE ****.....NO YOU ****ING CAN'T HAVE THE YOUR ****ING IPOD FOR 10 MINUTES, BE MORE IN YOUR LINE TO OPEN A ****ING SCHOOL BOOK.....and breathing again ....fixs smile and gets ready to go out to my lovelies again.......

I do love them lol lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

gifted wrote: »
    On toilet under the stairs...not doing anything but just need to get away from herself and the 3 chicks for a while......rant coming up.....JUST SHUT UP WILL YE PLEASE....STOP ARGUING....STOP CALLING DADDY....STOP TELLING TALES....STOP WHINGING.....STOP ASKING ME FOR IMPOSSIBLE ****.....NO YOU ****ING CAN'T HAVE THE YOUR ****ING IPOD FOR 10 MINUTES, BE MORE IN YOUR LINE TO OPEN A ****ING SCHOOL BOOK.....and breathing again ....fixs smile and gets ready to go out to my lovelies again.......

I do love them lol lol

Yeah stay at home mums do nothing all day :D

I think nearly every parent could write that same speech on an hourly basis :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In a jocker all day, dunno what’s wrong with me but head and face feels like I’ve been crying for hours. I haven’t. The three sleeping pills didn’t help but thought I’d be a bit better by this evening. Listening to west life on Spotify. Maybe I’m crying on the inside ha ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Listening to west life on Spotify. Maybe I’m crying on the inside ha ha

Well, you're listening to Westlife, in fairness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A crappy 24 hours or so grappling with bad news. Decided to have a beer tonight. It's a temporary help. Otherwise the three of us are grand here. No fights and most of the time things are running nice and smooth. Plenty of chats, non tech time, little walks and always keeping the food well stocked up. We are on the same page at last and that really helps. We are usually on the same page, but with my original move to London and return due to Covid-19, it was a bit all over the place. The last few weeks got us getting our sh1t together, because you need to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Just in from gardening, and I mean removing all the hedges in my garden. And the ones from my elderly neighbour with a bribe of scones and tea. I'm dead tired but amazed at how much bigger my garden looks.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Well, you're listening to Westlife, in fairness.

Don’t be mocking my favourite band and if I can get CH to listen to them my work here is done :D Bring on 2021 :)

Couchside watching 90 day fiancé and I’m loving it :D

Don’t be mocking my favourite band and if I can get CH to listen to them my work here is done :D Bring on 2021 :)

Couchside watching 90 day fiancé and I’m loving it :D

The Before The 90 days one ?
    To say they're slightly off the wall is being polite :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    The Before The 90 days one ?
    To say they're slightly off the wall is being polite :D

Yea and then it’s pillow talk which I love just as much :D

Eating muesli and wondering what it's all about.

Auto , I had to go to your profile to see what you posted as I'm glitched out :D

Pillow Talk is good , great to see the couples who proved everyone wrong and are still together :)

• Advertisement

Eating muesli and wondering what it's all about.

Muesli? It tastes like sawdust :D

:D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Auto , I had to go to your profile to see what you posted as I'm glitched out :D

Pillow Talk is good , great to see the couples who proved everyone wrong and are still together :)

You love me really Mam ;) but yea it is great to see the couples who are still together :)

Muesli? It tastes like sawdust :D

:D

Correction, raisins and sawdust

Oh's observation at various points in our timeline (and I swear to god Im not kissing up to myself but those before him saidit too): "You're very Queen Maeve"
    Me: "some unfunny remark about her 5 husbands"
    My realisation now: she lost the love of her life and her equal in every way, for the want of a flipping cow. It was some childish token of power . An actual cow.
    I'm so disturbingly Queen Meave. Gonna f*** my life up over something equally stupid.

Er...homeside i.n a cloud of mosquitoes texting my fiancee in a self destructive manner
    Shoot me please
    Before I do any more harm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Oh's observation at various points in our timeline (and I swear to god Im not kissing up to myself but those before him saidit too): "You're very Queen Maeve"
    Me: "some unfunny remark about her 5 husbands"
    My realisation now: she lost the love of her life and her equal in every way, for the want of a flipping cow. It was some childish token of power . An actual cow.
    I'm so disturbingly Queen Meave. Gonna f*** my life up over something equally stupid.

Er...homeside i.n a cloud of mosquitoes texting my fiancee in a self destructive manner
    Shoot me please
    Before I do any more harm!

So what is the cow's name?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement