Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,998 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Yep , that's a bit tricky unless you're a fly .

Or a spider.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Think I had a type of Facebook ban for a month and didn't really notice!
    Couldn't tag people in posts...no biggie..and starts
    working today....I so have a habit of tagging people in the most unholy posts though..so maybe there was a bit of revenge gained by someone :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Yep , that's a bit tricky unless you're a fly .

You've really got to 'stick' the landing

*runs away again*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Card her. Card her. Card her.

I'll card you now ya pup ya :eek:

😜

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,313 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Guys, I asked a question before the glitch that I think went unseen.
    So maybe someone can help me..
    Do you know any online games apps?
    Like brain teaser types? Puzzles etc.
    I see some pop up ads for them but don't know if they're spam sites.
    Thanks.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

*runs away again*

Are you running out to dance at the crossroads

I'll card you now ya pup ya

If you don't, it will make you look weak.

:P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Thanks.

I only ever played a few things against friends on facebook, been a while so don't really remember, perhaps you could go to the app store and have a look?.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a red ale

Thanks.

I don't know if you'd like it but give airport control a go, loads of fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,552 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Thanks.
    Hopefully this posts, check Sporkle. Lots of different quizzes etc.

• Advertisement

Hopefully this posts, check Sporkle. Lots of different quizzes etc.

That sounds like something I'd play if I lived in D4 :D

Think I had a type of Facebook ban for a month and didn't really notice!
    Couldn't tag people in posts...no biggie..and starts
    working today....I so have a habit of tagging people in the most unholy posts though..so maybe there was a bit of revenge gained by someone :D

I can't tag anyone all week or send any link to messenger, fb also making a strange sound like 'bing' when I log in,weird.

Long but very enjoyable day apart from the fact that I gave in and put a permanent colour in my hair and it coloured everything apart from the f*ing greys,my hair needs professional colour, its lovely and soft and shiny now but still have my roots ffs.

Scorcher of a day until about 4pm then suddenly freezing when I had time to sit outside, cooked a lovely dinner and sat down about 8pm to catch up on a few recordings and sipping wine since,very relaxed now and the added bonus that theres no Glenroes due tomorrow, happy out tbh.

Thanks, Sporkle is great!

That sounds like something I'd play if I lived in D4 :D

A glass of sporkle wine??

I feel like I'm in a parallel world here..

PM me too :confused: who's this mad sound fella we missed out on??

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

Night Seph ;)

Sweet dreams all 😴💀 x

Night dingbat or whatever you're supposed to be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just in bed, wrecked. Squeejeed all the carpet on all the floors. Tried rent a carpet cleaner last week but the place said it was only being leased out to essential services right now. Was going to have wine but got carried away

• Advertisement

Shoes i half want to ask you over to my gaff :pac:

I just get real freaked out about things, one might say I’ve little to be worrying about :D I spilled wine on my bedroom floor last week so I got a minky sponge to wash it up and it was lifting a lot of my hair, and considering I hoover every day I was a bit freaked out. The min lock down is lifted I’m getting one of those cleaner yokes. I disinfected my hairbrushes and combs today. Left them almost all day in the zoflora and shampoo. When I came back to take them out, there was def grime in the water. Stuff like that makes me over think. Am I not washing my hair enough? Do I use too much product? Do I need a better shampoo? Lord. Little to be at, as they say

Something i think my brain goes into 'safe mode' by analysing things like that instead of having existential panic at the general state of things :o

Nothing wrong with having a brain with safe mode! Mine just seems to have rocket mode

Mine loves to go there, gets me quite ill so medication

You do what you gotta do to be happy gal :)

Hope after all that you get a great rest

Hair products leave an awful lot of residue. Even shampoo itself leaves residue.

Just finished watching 'Just Mercy'. Thought it was excellent. Some parts had me bawling, other parts had me loudly threatening the tv. I recommend!

That the movie with jamie foxx?.

• Advertisement

That the movie with jamie foxx?.

Yeah that's the one!

Yeah that's the one!

Always looking at trailers for movies but never seeing anything that attracts me.. Feel like i sound pretentious for my preference of non mainstream stuff :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilled out on the sofa at home watching Deutschland 86. Brilliant TV show. Anyone else here seen it or its predecessor Deutschland 83? :)

Liking forward to the beginning of the graduated lifting of restrictions on May 18 and hope yis are all being good!

Always looking at trailers for movies but never seeing anything that attracts me.. Feel like i sound pretentious for my preference of non mainstream stuff :o

I dunno. Watch whatever appeals to you. Nothing pretentious about that.

Having said that, anyone who'll only watch mainstream and anyone refusing to watch anything mainstream would be as silly as each other. Having a preference for movies that don't usually make it into the mainstream is totally valid though.

I'd just watch absolutely anything. Sometimes I watch things I know I'll hate just to hate them. Now that is daft!

What I can't hack is people who claim to love music but will only listen to one genre. If you really loved music you'd be at least open to all genres. What you really love is just one type of music. Which seems very small to me. Far too narrow.

Am I rambling? I'm rambling.

Jupiter, that's on the -oh yeah i meant to watch that- list :o One of these days :rolleyes: Hope you are well too.

I dunno. Watch whatever appeals to you. Nothing pretentious about that.

Having said that, anyone who'll only watch mainstream and anyone refusing to watch anything mainstream would be as silly as each other. Having a preference for movies that don't usually make it into the mainstream is totally valid though.

I'd just watch absolutely anything. Sometimes I watch things I know I'll hate just to hate them. Now that is daft!

What I can't hack is people who claim to love music but will only listen to one genre. If you really loved music you'd be at least open to all genres. What you really love is just one type of music. Which seems very small to me. Far too narrow.

Am I rambling? I'm rambling.

Not a ramble when you are making a damn good point :)

• Advertisement

Not a ramble when you are making a damn good point :)

Hey Grem, have you noticed any difference on boards since the coronavirus breakout. Is it busier throughout the night? Have peoples sleeping habits noticeably changed on the whole?

Hey Grem, have you noticed any difference on boards since the coronavirus breakout. Is it busier throughout the night? Have peoples sleeping habits noticeably changed on the whole?

Plenty of people posting earlier and more posting later but nothing too massive. Of course the site's current problems may be messing with my perspective along with people's ability/desire to post..

Plenty of people posting earlier and more posting later but nothing too massive. Of course the site's current problems may be messing with my perspective along with people's ability/desire to post..

Oh yeah that's very true. I'll ask for your
    professional analysis again if boards ever gets its sh!t together.

Hee professional :pac: you make me sound like a growed up :P

Oh yeah that's very true. I'll ask for your professional analysis again if boards ever gets its sh!t together.

Hee professional you make me sound like a growed up

Has all the tech issues affected the time space continuem.

We have slipped into an alternate universe.

• Advertisement

Good morning to you too Ted!

Hi Boo, yeah this definitely a year to tell the kids/grankids/whoever will listen, about

I'm just using silly humour to get through this.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'm just using silly humour to get through this.

And so say all of us :) Awake very early?

Birds are awake early outside and serenading me.

Feathered kind that is.

I'm hoping they mean it'll be a nice day. The back garden is looking good, our LL is a handy gardener

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Dawn came much earlier today.
    I slept like a baby.
    In great form, grinning like mad.
    Sitting with tea number 2 but Im going to make a pot of coffee soon as Ive been burning the candle at both ends apart from last night.
    Going to see himself soon. I don't actually say "himself" or "the boyfriend" but I don't mind it typed and I cant use his name on boards.

Anyway happy (checking the calendar) Sunday, everyone :)

Tae and sunrise, nice one Widders, enjoy the changing light :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Listening to Lonestar "Amazed". Could it get any cringier? :D

Ooooooh too much cheese, i don't think i can thank that :pac:

After getting a bit of a twinge in my back, trying to relax muscles so it doesn't become bad news, might be a warning shot :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,283 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good morning all, my newly purchased shoes from Footlocker are out for delivery, yippee only took a week to deliver within the same city, but at least i can get back to walking again.

That’s my exciting piece of news for the day. :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement