Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

GoneHome wrote: »
    I know, I know, kind of nerd alert but it really is very interesting

Nothing wrong with that ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Congrats Widders, great news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Many congrats Widders....may I suggest '"Panda" as an exotic middle name?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

It's like trying to crack a safe getting in here. So hello, enjoy, sorry to hear that and good luck to all. That should cover it.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,313 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Grandeeod wrote: »
    It's like trying to crack a safe getting in here. So hello, enjoy, sorry to hear that and good luck to all. That should cover it.:D

Widders is in calf :)

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

:D !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Thats s a bit rough........ esp since she's a mare

I saw a post below yours very briefly, so I assume you mean up the duff in my lingo?? This isn't easy. It's like the internet in dial up days.:eek:

Thats s a bit rough........ esp since she's a mare

pull the udder one, she's a fine filly.

:P

I saw a post below yours very briefly, so I assume you mean up the duff in my lingo?? This isn't easy. It's like the internet in dial up days.:eek:

Sign out and back in again (make sure you remember you're password if its not saved),I'm flying since I did that yesterday.

Couchside, exhausted, all this walking is too much for my sedentary body,having a glass of wine and peanuts and watching Hawaii five o,not a patch on the old show,book em Danno.😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,313 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    pull the udder one, she's a fine filly.

:P

I always had her down as a fox.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,552 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

This from me too and congrats, Widders!

At least I seem to be able to thank, but I can't catch up on the thread. I'll be dead and buried before I'd make it as it takes half an hour (slight exaggeration) to move from one page to the next.

At least I seem to be able to thank though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

I'm on the laptop in the kitchen and no problem seeing posts, is the problem just on phones I wonder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m on my phone but full site and have no problems whatsoever

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On my tablet and not had any problem with boards.ie today.

Couchside, blues gig with Eric Clapton and John Mayall and a few other rock legends of the 60s and 70s on the telly. Super chilled. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Couchside, blues gig with Eric Clapton and John Mayall and a few other rock legends of the 60s and 70s on the telly. Super chilled. :cool:

What channel Jup, sounds like my kinda music, I'm on Lewis here on Virgin

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dream all 😴💤 x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hope everyone is well here *delira excira hugs Widders*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

Up with the birds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,282 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good Morning all, got my new walking shoes yesterday, so time to go for a walk before it gets too hot.

Did my 6th Corona test last night, no one in white coats have come to drag me away, so I guess that its negative again. (Yep we do get the test results that quickly)

Deskside with a new batch of the sweet stuff, "El Salvador" please stand for first impressions :3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Still in bed but will be up and about soon. It's a lovely day out there so a day in the garden, bbq, music...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,282 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Almost time for my nap :) I’m working today, first time heading back to my home city since the 18th March, have missus and mutt prepared to wave to me from our balcony. Unfortunately I shall only stay there for one hour.

Heading for a walk, my first since last Tuesday and my first time leaving the house since Friday.
    Deskside with a new batch of the sweet stuff, "El Salvador" please stand for first impressions :3

Well, this lovely, lovely hints of Cocoa and sugarcane that tease you on the tongue, almost a creamy Cocoa flavour, sephers approved !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Whooohooo congratulations to you Widders....

Couchside trying to motivate myself to write my 4th article of the day. Watching Hollywood on Netflix and just want to chill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Gardenside with a good book and the birds for company :)

Gorgeous weather here today and I'm planning on making the most of it :)

On the couch feeling a little ill. Made American style pancakes for brunch. Never again. If I'm making pancakes I usually make really thin crepes - lovely! But today I thought big fluffy American ones might be nice. Uuggghhh they're so heavy!! Seriously, never again!!! My poor tummy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Listening to Linkin Park , it's that kind of day !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Not sure if it was someone in this thread who recommended "Miracle in Cell No. 7" on Netflix, but I will kill whoever it is....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,631 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

On the couch feeling a little ill. Made American style pancakes for brunch. Never again. If I'm making pancakes I usually make really thin crepes - lovely! But today I thought big fluffy American ones might be nice. Uuggghhh they're so heavy!! Seriously, never again!!! My poor tummy!

Good to know that.
    In last week's shop I mistakenly got self raising flour instead of cream flour so was going to try the American pancake thingy.
    Pancakes are my go-to breakfast now.

• Advertisement

anewme wrote: »
    Not sure if it was someone in this thread who recommended "Miracle in Cell No. 7" on Netflix, but I will kill whoever it is....

How come?

Lying on my bed after a nap

cj maxx wrote: »
    Good to know that.
    In last week's shop I mistakenly got self raising flour instead of cream flour so was going to try the American pancake thingy.
    Pancakes are my go-to breakfast now.

This is pretty much exactly why I made them. Had loads of self raising but short on plain and had some buttermilk that needed using. I do not recommend! I'll never feel hungry again! :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Listening to Linkin Park , it's that kind of day !

Gwan the Mam!

Making sweet and sour chicken. Got a great catering sauce delivered I use popcorn chicken. Works a treat. GotTiger beer in.

anewme wrote: »

I didn't recommend it but I absolutely loved it,very sad alright but very well done,definitely shed tears watching it.

Did the folks shopping, huge list today and the card saga continues, it came to over 50e so the girl had to take out an item so I could tap and then do the item separately, she said it mightnt work but then I could use the pin,thank fcuk it did or I'd have to explain that I didn't have the pin. Jesus Christ it's a joke,they are venturing to the bank link tomorrow as they're allowed out for short walk to get cash,I offered to get it but they wouldn't budge

Walk done,very warm but breezy at times,over 12k steps today so carte blanche for wine,crisps and peanuts later lol...the Glenroes are starting to surface and the usual I'm packing in work thoughts, if only lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I didn't recommend it but I absolutely loved it,very sad alright but very well done,definitely shed tears watching it.

Did the folks shopping, huge list today and the card saga continues, it came to over 50e so the girl had to take out an item so I could tap and then do the item separately, she said it mightnt work but then I could use the pin,thank fcuk it did or I'd have to explain that I didn't have the pin. Jesus Christ it's a joke,they are venturing to the bank link tomorrow as they're allowed out for short walk to get cash,I offered to get it but they wouldn't budge

Walk done,very warm but breezy at times,over 12k steps today so carte blanche for wine,crisps and peanuts later lol...the Glenroes are starting to surface and the usual I'm packing in work thoughts, if only lol.

Your mum is like mine.... Sent me to the post office to pay a bill... 5 days later she's in the same post office collecting her pension.... I said to her I'd collect it if she wanted.... Oh no!!!

Disaster :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Had a little sun, now in on the couch with our part time dog snoring beside me..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Gwan the Mam!

Making sweet and sour chicken. Got a great catering sauce delivered I use popcorn chicken. Works a treat. GotTiger beer in.

That's a great idea with the popcorn chicken G , would never have thought of that !

Meatballs and pasta here this evening, must check the freezer for garlic bread :)

Deskside
    This is pretty much exactly why I made them. Had loads of self raising but short on plain and had some buttermilk that needed using. I do not recommend! I'll never feel hungry again! :D

You should slid some over my way......I would have given them a good home.

*pats belly*

Deskside

You should slid some over my way......I would have given them a good home.

*pats belly*

You, sir, have a problem with food.

Couchside, wondering what exciting things I can do this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

Struggling to stay awake. Going to eat through it.
    *strong face*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Sitting in the last of the sun and feeling all lucky like.

The doggo has been summoned for her dinner, netflix and water, alone on the couch :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Had a little sun, now in on the couch with our part time dog snoring beside me..

Sounds blissfull

If I cant be someones part time dog then I'd like to Have a part
    time dog :)

Antisocially isolating for days now and frustrated by endless problems with service from Three this weekend

Congrats to W

Nice to see Witchie post

Would love to see a report on Dippy and Dappy

Now off to google popcorn chicken

Y'all be good

The doggo has been summoned for her dinner, netflix and water, alone on the couch :(

*** puts on Yorkie mask and jumps on couch ***

DD and Princess you have to understand that they see you as six ( or just maybe 7 ) years old.

( :D )

You can bring Yorkies to my couch anytime.

or any chocolate for that measure.

Site seems to be going OK for me this evening...... Fingers crossed!

Me & the dog on the couch for the evening, last day working 2moro woo hoo!! Cmon my days off.........

Damn you Ted,I'd love a raisin and biscuit Yorkie now.

Couchside, the sun is showing up the dirty kitchen window, very windy here this evening, leaves and dust blowing everywhere, I should clean that window but I think I'll just shut the blind.

Damn you Ted,I'd love a raisin and biscuit Yorkie now.

Couchside, the sun is showing up the dirty kitchen window, very windy here this evening, leaves and dust blowing everywhere, I should clean that window but I think I'll just shut the blind.

I didn't want to restrict the choices, but that would my go-to one too DD.

• Advertisement

bubblypop wrote: »
    .... Me & the dog on the couch for the evening, last day working 2moro woo hoo!! Cmon my days off.........

<Sephers mode>

Demands pictures of dog

</Sephers mode>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement