Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

I'm so tired of being sore waa waa waa etc. Fcuk it I'm grand could be worse, here comes the tea!

Post of the day! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Sweeeeeeeeet! love love love doggo help :D thank you for the smiles Auto!

Happy to help :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

^^^^^
    Fluffence Nightingale

Deja, that sounds like hell. Hope you've got someone close by to take care of you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm back to watching a Russian madman catch others of the same ilk. Strangely great watching, ta netflix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Anyone get a look at the moon tonight? It's GINORMOUS!

On bedside watching Mr Robot :)

Anyone get a look at the moon tonight? It's GINORMOUS!

On bedside watching Mr Robot :)

Hauled myself off the couch to have a look, dark clouds so can't see anything, I think I read earlier it's a supermoon or similar.

Couchside, feeling much better tg,hoping that the forecast is accurate, Saturday is meant to be gorgeous, I'm planning to get up at 5.30 am to walk a little for darkness into light,it should be lovely if it's a fine morning.

Going to watch First Dates Hotel ,off tomorrow so no alarm tonight, delighted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,552 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Was just about to post about the moon!

Couchside for a while before bedside. I got the grass cut so that's that misery out of the way for another week.

Glitch

Glitch

Grrrr
    Glitch

• Advertisement

I give up

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Poor glitch cat.

I'm on the couch in my sleep pyjamas, changed from my fart about the house pyjamas!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Here's a snap for anyone who missed it :D

Update on the duckies! My mam got a text this evening to update on my gran because she had a fall yesterday (she's fine) and apparently she did see the ducklings and she loved them. :):):)

My headache from this morning has only fecked off in the last half hour. Was tormented all day but at least I might sleep now.

I’m torn on deciding what phone to get, I’m an iPhone girl and I’m looking at the 11, X and XR. I just want plenty of memory and a good battery. Any other phone match those descriptions

Please help :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

sitting up in bed with the laptop :) nice and peaceful at night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Autosport wrote: »
    I’m torn on deciding what phone to get, I’m an iPhone girl and I’m looking at the 11, X and XR. I just want plenty of memory and a good battery. Any other phone match those descriptions

Please help :D

I’ve the 11, battery life is unreal. I charge it once a day (night time) and it lasts me the whole day and I’d be hard on my battery. My fav feature is the Animoji’s. Camera is quite good but selfie camera is odd if you’re wearing black, for some reason. It’s a nice phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,282 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good Morning All and greetings from yet another different hotel room, powers that be decided that my “international flight” required us to go into isolation from the rest of our company employees, so i got to move to a different part of the same hotel, so my life has actually become less strict, no security, better food buffets and a window that opens :)

The funny part is that my “international flight” was about 30 miles further east than somewhere i went to last week :)

'and a window that opens' made me lol

• Advertisement

Tis Friday. The day of Kings tra la la la la la

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,552 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Lovely day here again, hard to believe there's a cold snap on the way.

Tableside with coffee, then a bit more work work then chill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Its the highlight of my week. Takeaway night. And 'dont worry about the hangover' night.

Might go to xtravision and rent a movie too. (AKA Virginmedia on demand)

Couchside, stretched out and taking a wee break from the desk. Listening to the birds chirp, they sound busy
    The days and weeks are blurring by in our haze of suspended animation, I keep forgetting where we are in the year, like has Easter happened yet, is it summer holiday time yet...

Have a good Friday Where'ers

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!

I think I'll go for the 11 but who knows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Deciding on lunch. Waiting for the entertainment to wake up as he was working nights. Kind of regret making pasta bake last night because I made way too much so it’ll be our lunch and dinner til at least Sunday

• Advertisement

Afternoon wherers. Lovely day our there. Masks are bloody uncomfortable in warm weather.

Woke up in the wee hours with yet another nosebleed and have a shocking headache now. Slightly perturbed by this but trying not to go all hypercondriac. Gonna take some neurofen plus and hope for the best.

Its the highlight of my week. Takeaway night. And 'dont worry about the hangover' night.

Might go to xtravision and rent a movie too. (AKA Virginmedia on demand)

The trouble is that there are 4 hours to go before the fun stuff can start.

In the mean time I am as bored as a Donald Trump at a Green Party Think In.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

In the mean time I am as bored as a Donald Trump at a Green Party Think In.
    Hilarious...

In the sun in East Clare,Glorious sunshine. I can get up to the 12 O Clock hills for a walk , 5.13km from home (dont tell anyone about the extra 0.13km)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Had a great two hour walk on the highways and byways around my part of the countryside this morning, kitchenside now after a lovely lunch, a bit of painting to tackle outside for the afternoon, weather is really starting to warm up so time to put on the shorts, jeez I'm really enjoying this staying at home business :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside in my study/home office/spare bedroom, busy tying up the week’s work and looking forward to chilling over the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

4Ad wrote: »
    In the sun in East Clare,Glorious sunshine. I can get up to the 12 O Clock hills for a walk , 5.13km from home (dont tell anyone about the extra 0.13km)

The freedom of living in the countryside is really great isn't it, to be able to get out in the fresh air for a dander whenever suits. I'd to go to the local town yesterday for a few bits for a d.i.y. job I'm doing so said I'd do the weekend beer run in the supermarket while I was at it, jeez the amount of people around was unbelievable and traffic was back to pre-lockdown levels. It reinforced that the urban/town life is not for me.

Holy moly the sun is pure splitting the stones in the west!. I'm up way too early but I'll take the weather while I can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

If blazing saddles was set in Ireland who would be the morons? The zombies?

*sinks into bushes like Homer*

I'd be a shoe in for zombie!. Great movie, must watch it, haven't in years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

*sinks into bushes like Homer*
    perfect reaction to Irish zombies tbh.

Its now 'reverse zombies!'

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Afternoon wherers. Lovely day our there. Masks are bloody uncomfortable in warm weather.

Woke up in the wee hours with yet another nosebleed and have a shocking headache now. Slightly perturbed by this but trying not to go all hypercondriac. Gonna take some neurofen plus and hope for the best.

Do you have hayfever or sinus problems? Probably something harmless like that but maybe you could just ring your doctor for a chat about it just to put your mind at ease. I know I go into full on hypochondriac mode over the likes of that.

This looks like fun :) (taken yesterday)

512201.jpeg

What are those called, smurfjed? I was in London in 2016 and there were two of those flying round the city all day one day. LOUD and very ominous sounding.

@BB I have an ongoing and as yet undiagnosed sinus problem that my last gp refused to refer me onwards for. I was having to use a nebuliser daily for about 2 years ! As the symptoms had died down I haven't really pursued it with the new one. The headache has turned out to be my faithful friend, migraine. A vestibular one this time and for me the most painful. So panic off and sulk on. Nose hasn't bled since, thankfully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, feeling all hayfever-ish, ugh :(

• Advertisement

Tic toc. Tic toc...

Bell-Boeing V22 Osprey. Used by the US military and Japan. Jet speeds but can land like a helicopter.

Good luck with the nose bleeds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Tic toc. Tic toc...

:confused:

Dis U ? https://www.tiktok.com/music/Trigger-Happy-156205629

Your looking young for your age ;)

Homeside, just tried some Velo beans:(.

Disappointed that I prefer even Lidls beans in the big blue bags

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Absolutely gorgeous here too , I love the sunny days, restores the soul and makes everything seem a thousand times better !

Two lawns here , split level , with a pathway between them .
    Good lordie , lower meadow now cut down, will needanother cutting to have it right though , the other one can wait until tomorrow, fcuk that for a game of cowboys :D

Sun shining and I’m gardenside with a good book :)

The glitch is back...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭seenitall

First proper beach day here in the wesht. The sun is high, the beach is busy, and I am sunscreened up, sitting on the rocks, having a snack of nachos and hummus, watching people wading in the shallows. Bliss :)

seenitall wrote: »
    First proper beach day here in the wesht. The sun is high, the beach is busy, and I am sunscreened up, sitting on the rocks, having a snack of nachos and hummus, watching people wading in the shallows. Bliss :)

Wanna swap? I can offer a view of the back of a row of Semi Ds and the sound of two yapping dogs having a yapathon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭seenitall

Lol, you know how to sell it, for sure! :D

If it's any consolation, there is a pesky cloud covering the sun right now!

• Advertisement

Listening to Saint Sister in the sun. Barely believe I'm working in a few hours. The west is a-warm :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement