Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Grass cut. Sitting in the sun suppin on an ice cold can of Rockshore. Some striploin for dinner later.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Grass cut. Sitting in the sun suppin on an ice cold can of Rockshore. Some striploin for dinner later.

I'm conflicted, steak hell yes but surely cider weather? :p

Regards,

Disgusted grem on the work trundle

Just pacing around the garden. I think I've given myself an ulcer from stress and anxiety.

Pacepacepacepacepacepacepacepacepace

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just pacing around the garden. I think I've given myself an ulcer from stress and anxiety.

Pacepacepacepacepacepacepacepacepace

Buile can you maybe hold yoga poses, tough on muscle and breath control, brilliant for anxiety if it suits you.

Buile can you maybe hold yoga poses, tough on muscle and breath control, brilliant for anxiety if it suits you.

I've never done yoga in my life but back in January I was talking to a friend who had just started and I was so interested in giving a class a go. Then you know what happened. Might follow a video for beginners instead. But yeah right now I wouldn't even know where to start with a yoga pose. Well I guess I know the tree pose. I can do that!

• Advertisement

Youtube adrienne, highly recommended

Youtube adrienne, highly recommended

Yoga with Adriene?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I'm letting go of something(lovely) that I had buried deep inside for a very long time. Due to my dodgy mental health this invariably is a long, tortuous affair with me. I'm getting there, slowly, but I'm really hurting today as acceptance gets nearer. That last push is going to lay me low. Letting go hurts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Back indoors. Getting cold in the shade and hard to chase the sun in my garden. Today was the first time I chilled out in the sunny garden after the grass cut. All four of us had a few hours together and that includes the cat who loves being outdoors with us. She had her tea in the garden. Still out there somewhere. Very nice. Still suppin and that steak dinner to look forward to as the girls were fed already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting outside with a coffee in the evening sun ..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Letting go certainly helps Sardonicat, but I’ve found in the past, things I had to let go of, reluctantly, always brought a little bit of peace once it was done. Do look after yourself.

I’m sitting inside waiting for dinner to cook, nothing fancy, superquinn sausages pizza wings and wedges so as we can have it in the garden. Might have some beverages chilling in the freezer. Might. I know, wouldn’t be like me.

Yoga with Adriene?

Yup, soft and easy approach but poses will always be tough to hold for longer periods

Letting go certainly helps Sardonicat, but I’ve found in the past, things I had to let go of, reluctantly, always brought a little bit of peace once it was done. Do look after yourself.

I’m sitting inside waiting for dinner to cook, nothing fancy, superquinn sausages pizza wings and wedges so as we can have it in the garden. Might have some beverages chilling in the freezer. Might. I know, wouldn’t be like me.

I can has pasta bake so please??

Sardonicat, take care, plenty of us here to talk to, any time at all.

I can has pasta bake so please??

Grem you could raid my fridge anytime

Grem you could raid my fridge anytime

And your icebox???

And your icebox???

Maul on. Just don’t come to me looking for a bit of my liver :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Facebook has become a festival of fckery....was on last night and someone had a go at me .....suffice to say, I'm now blocked by the vice deputy of a piss poor "political party" ... i.miss the purge :D

Sitting at the table about to crack into this
    https://ibb.co/0Y8hrF5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

It started with a kiss!! ... never thought it would come to this... :pac:

• Advertisement

Glitch.

Kitchen. Waiting for homemade pizza, lotsa pineapple.

Was in the garden watering the plants. That always improves my mood. I was watering the fruit trees and I've never really noticed before but apple blossom smells amazing. It's such a subtle smell compared to other things out there like broom and lavender. It's just soft and lovely.

Supposed to be really hot tomorrow but I think I'll be too busy to enjoy it. But I'm gonna relax now for the night and stop worrying and stressing. Pizza will help greatly.

Glitchy glitch please kindly fukc off

I miss the purge too Panda!!

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Glitchy glitch please kindly fukc off

You on a phone or pooter or pigeon?? :P

Coo!... :pac:

Coo!... :pac:

Oh now all i remember is that old cartoon hahahahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) I’m rocking a sun kissed look at the moment :D

I’m around if anyone wants to chat :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Oh now all i remember is that old cartoon hahahahaha

Catch the pigeon :D

Watching Scientology And The Aftermath with Leah Rimini - Jehovahs Wintnesses .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,313 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Will I open the alcohol folks?!

To thine own self be true

You mean you haven't already?

Few peeps missing here lately.
    Perse, Grace, KathleenGrant, Guy.
    Hope everyone is OK.

Few peeps missing here lately.
    Perse, Grace, KathleenGrant, Guy.
    Hope everyone is OK.

Yes. Noticed a lot of the old timers have left the thread alright.

Watching modern family

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Opened it at the same time as you.

Was working from 8am to 9.30pm.

Guess a combination covid-itis and boards in limp mode put a few off, hopefully to return..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

I miss the purge too Panda!!

me three!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Perse taking a small break from here...she's not the only one I'd guess...
    Between, 503's 539's & 404's I'm not sure if this is boards or a fecking Levi's commercial anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Guess a combination covid-itis and boards in limp mode put a few off, hopefully to return..

I havent been on much due to work, logged on tonight to see the 4 persona person arguing with themself(ves) and repeating the same "insults" they were 4 weeks ago (one man show) and then another space cadet asking if murder is a natural emotion and going on about non human animals.

That kinda stuff would put years on you.

Glitch does not help of course.

I don't really think it's boards being slow that's keeping people away personally tbh.

@ Shoes and Grem: thanks for the kind words. I'm grand, just very nostalgic and tearful - nothing crisis like. I don't have anyone to chat to about this IRL. It's quite embarrassing TBH, and it's definitely not something I can tell OH. I just want a bloody good cry.

I do hope everyone is OK. The slowness and glitches really put me off posting anything for a while. There were times I couldn't even read several pages of this thread. If any of the absentees are reading I hope you're all doing alright.

• Advertisement

I follow a few fora and a whole heap of threads, don't usually wander further than that when the lunacy is particularly strong :pac:

Eating Haribo Starmix.
    Better than drugs, kids.

Eating Haribo Starmix.
    Better than drugs, kids.

My OH strongly agrees with you! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,552 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Between, 503's 539's & 404's I'm not sure if this is boards or a fecking Levi's commercial anymore

:D

Couchside with wine trying to decide how to fill the weekend. I hope the weather holds until Monday at least.

:D

Couchside with wine trying to decide how to fill the weekend. I hope the weather holds until Monday at least.

Fill with wine?? ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside sleepy 😴
    I don't really think it's boards being slow that's keeping people away personally tbh.

It's me is it ? I'll pack my bags so and leave so ☹️

I'm going to bed first though

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

Sweet dreams all.

Here is a rare pic of my three all together and looking at the camera. Note the death stares!

Sweet dreams all.

Here is a rare pic of my three all together and looking at the camera. Note the death stares!

If one, just one of those cats, was holding a wooden spoon i'd be headed for the hills :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,552 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Sweet dreams all.

The one with the ginger stripe down his/her nose looks like they want to shove your phone up your arse. :pac:

Very striking looking cats, the ginger one sandwiches between the other 2 makes it look like they were posing.

The one with the ginger stripe down his/her nose looks like they want to shove your phone up your arse. :pac:

Very striking looking cats, the ginger one sandwiches between the other 2 makes it look like they were posing.

The one with the ginger stripe on her nose is a wicked little rip.

The ginger one IS posing! He is always posing. The ponce.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement