Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Shoes, are you doing better after your attack?. (don't know what else to call it)

Deskside, drinking water. I mean my pulse is racing with the excitement

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Wide awake now.
    Wondering why people are so reticent with their feelings.
    Life is too short for that.
    Alsowondering about the viability of 1980s Teasmaids.
    I shouldnthave to go downstairs for tea in my condition. Lol.

*scoots off to make tea for Widders*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Awesome :)

i kinda love the idea of a teasmaid but the noise? Hmm.

Fill me a hot water bottle while your boiling the kettle, will ya Grem?

Have the opposite condition to widders here.

• Advertisement

Ooh Buile, no problem, hate that..

Ooh Buile, no problem, hate that..

Thanks ;)

Hitting the hay with a hot water bottle now. I'll be sweltering but it is one of the most effective things.

Sleep well.. I've to head outside now brrrrrr

Sleep well.. I've to head outside now brrrrrr

Goodnight! Hope it flies by for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

*scoots off to make tea for Widders*

Yes and no. I’m achy all over but it’s bearable. Have some sort of bladder/kidney thing going on now though, and when I hiccup my ear hurts lol I slept most of the day though so I’ll be grand tomorrow I’d say. Haven’t been drinking since the weekend so hopefully that’ll get the flare under control too and Saturday I have to take my injection so that’ll help no doubt

• Advertisement

Yes and no. I’m achy all over but it’s bearable. Have some sort of bladder/kidney thing going on now though, and when I hiccup my ear hurts lol I slept most of the day though so I’ll be grand tomorrow I’d say. Haven’t been drinking since the weekend so hopefully that’ll get the flare under control too and Saturday I have to take my injection so that’ll help no doubt

The pain hangover, as if enduring the pain wasn't enough :rolleyes: Same myself, feel like a walking bruise!.

Do you have arthritis too grem

No, some form of chronic acute pain from an old soft tissue injury that's spread to my arms, back, neck etc.

Jesus, manageable?

Well, i'm here!. It's ok really, bad days and good much like any long term type of thing, had it for twenty years now so probably adjusted somewhat as it progressed

It’s a devil but sure like you said at least you’re over the ground :)

Exactly though my answer may have been a bit different on friday night when i was in the middle of it :pac:

Does no one get up on a Wednesday morning then?.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Did you not get the hint yet Grem?

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I'm up! Just caffeinating so i can commence my day of Doing Very Little.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Did you not get the hint yet Grem?

:p
    Noooo waaaaah :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,282 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Buddy of mine is now flying B747’s in Taiwan for a cargo operator. This is what I call “living the dream”

https://youtu.be/fRJRC_Oy7vI

This mutt is definitely not planning on having a beach body for 2020.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

In work saving the world.

Sitting by the pool watching the sparkling water, wanna jump in but officially all pools are closed by the health authorities.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,625 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

After my first caffeine hit of the day after an early night last night so feeling good.
    Joe Wicks finished and time for high frequency words :(
    I can't wait till schools reopen.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sephers is deskside with the sweet stuff.

Soaking in the sun and thinking a quiet week or two is just fine.
    Can't have something happening every single day.

Has the roll call been taken yet?

Builebeag Anseo.

Was very late rising today and only just finished tea and toast with honey. The food of the gods. Or at least the food of a couple people round here! Same diff!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside. Gonna make a Nespresso. Another mental dream last night.. they're fairly common for me around full moons.. but they are still going. Bizarre dreams! My brain/conscious is clearly trying to tell me something :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deskside batting away all the work problems that are thrown my way.

Nearly time for lunch break.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Or at least the food of a couple people round here! Same diff!

I see people are following my trend :D :pac:

Just back from a walk, was just gonna hide away from the world again but glad now I got for a wee walk loike!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I see people are following my trend :D :pac:

Just back from a walk, was just gonna hide away from the world again but glad now I got for a wee walk loike!

Glad you got out Seph and are feeling better for it. Just in the door myself. Itty Bitty came galloping up from behind us at one point then threw herself down on the ground to show off her fabulous belly. We are most honoured.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,841 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

So the masterplan for Wednesday the 13th of May...

Make lunch

Eat lunch

TV

Park... for an hour

See what old games I have lying around for the PS4

Be less antisocial and call some friends and family

Piss around on boards as usual

Guitar

Dinner

TV / Netflix / boards

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Glad you got out Seph and are feeling better for it. Just in the door myself. Itty Bitty came galloping up from behind us at one point then threw herself down on the ground to show off her fabulous belly. We are most honoured.

And so you should be , that is a sign of pure love 😸❤️

Deskside just after a triple decker Ham samich and a cupan Tae, i feel a nap coming on

tenor.gif?itemid=8836425

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's cool and grey here today , come back sunshine and heat !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,625 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Out in the car keeping an eye on 2 loons beating each other with a unicorn !
    And listening to you tube :)
    Today its Billy Bragg bringing me back to happier times :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Afternoon all :)

Sunshine here and getting the gardening done :)

Still undecided about the which phone to get :D

CH is a fan of Billy Bragg :)

Heard a catchy song on the radio , had to look it up , Rita Ora - Anywhere .
    Catchy little tune !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Glitch

• Advertisement

Still glitched out ...

Have a good day all you nice people :)

ETA ,
    Magically unglitched , try now Auto .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

Aw c'mon the weekend ta fook. Le yawn.

Cooking myself most pleasurably in the sunny garden. Going for a walk in a sec.
    Was going to make tuna napolitana for my lunch but of course I lost my tin opening knife and can't open the tuna.
    I have a tin opener but its from WW2 and works when it feels like it. Today its on strike.

Just finished cleaning the carpet
    https://ibb.co/Y2KJ1JS

My nerves are gone! Dogs aren’t allowed upstairs because they shed. I’m worse.

Finished work for the day,tomorrow is my Friday. Trying to motivate myself to go walking, very tired today, I'm definitely going to bed too late these nights, I'm getting about 5hrs and I need more. Lovely afternoon here, catch ye later.

Just finished cleaning the carpet
    https://ibb.co/Y2KJ1JS

That's a very ominous stain :-P

Back deskside after a nap.

It’s a hair ball!!! I’m shedding like a border collie. Obviously I hoover daily. But it’s not lifting stuff like hair and fluff.

Are youtaking a B vitamin complex, Shoes?
    I was on chemo drugs and they really helped stop the hair loss.

Not going walking til that black cloud passes ...

Morning kids, how is everyone?.

Gah, I missed the hairball

Im booooored, Grem!
    *pouts*

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement