Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

At home thinking about all the animals I have ever loved... it’s mad isn’t it? Pets. It’s like these little creatures that live in your house and you can’t speak to each other but it doesn’t matter and you’re still best friends. I find it fascinating how they each have their own little personalities. Even the pet cow. My dad always knew by the swagger on her if she was in a good mood or a bad mood. I’m so happy I had so many pets growing up, I’d imagine I’d have been so lonely and wouldn’t have even knew it had I not grown up on the farm and had all those beautiful animals.

You had a pet cow living in your house?

Though we often brought in sick calves at had them lying beside the fire when I was growing up.

Totally agree though, animals have a way of latching onto the heartstrings and not letting go.

Bedside, now thinking of pets & cows/calves of yesteryear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It’s that time of day again, Nespresso :):)

My 14 days of semi quarantine finishes tomorrow after another COVID test, they asked me to go to Dubai tomorrow which would start another 14 days of semi quarantine...... took me quite a while to stop laughing over that idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You had a pet cow living in your house?

Though we often brought in sick calves at had them lying beside the fire when I was growing up.

Totally agree though, animals have a way of latching onto the heartstrings and not letting go.

Bedside, now thinking of pets & cows/calves of yesteryear.
    No lol just dogs currently
    Used to make my pet cows chocolate moose though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

Suppin a lovely cup of tae.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Why am I up early on Sleep in Day?

• Advertisement

Was up at 6am and 8am,2 coffees and my daily calorie quota consumed with a large bar of Wholenut ,mindless eating, I will roll out of this lockdown. Cloudy but lovely and warm here, it's going to be a great Saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Morning . Supping my morning coffee here. Think it might be too warm for me today,we'll see. In good form despite last night's frustrating technological mishaps. Have a good one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,932 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with the sweet stuff Panama, I had this one before and it came sephers approved 😎 I said back then "the blackberry aroma leaps at you and dances on your tongue" 😸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Hi ho hi ho it’s off to the shops I go :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,932 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Hi ho hi ho it’s off to the shops I go :D

Bring us back something nice auto :D

• Advertisement

Bring us back something nice auto :D

Only if you behave :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Only if you behave :D

I pwomise I will be but I'm always well behaved 😇😇

Well most of the time anyway 😈

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Poolside, it’s only 36C.

I always say poolside coz they wont let us use the pool :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Looking at the grass. It doesn't need to be cut.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

smurfjed wrote: »
    Poolside,

Fathom hasn't posted in yonks.

Poolside/library side were their usual updates.... Hope all is OK :)

Couchside wondering what to make for lunch. And whether it will be a reading or movie kind of afternoon.

Not posting that much either these days, but I am keeping en eye on ye all :)

Finished cutting the grass just before it started raining. Perfick

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Outside, can feel the rain about to fall.
    Listening to Goetia by Peter Gundry.
    It's weird but I like it. Makes me think of walking in hooded procession through a forest illuminated by reed torches.

Deskside rubbing my belly after lunch

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Couchside wondering what to make for lunch. And whether it will be a reading or movie kind of afternoon.

Not posting that much either these days, but I am keeping en eye on ye all :)

You should change that and start posting again 😏

Good thing as well, you can't take your eyes off them ,troublemakers the lot of em !

:pac:

Finished cutting the grass just before it started raining. Perfick

I bet it smells glorious now!

Rain holding off here but threatening. Clothes on the line - I'm leaving them there for as long as possible and another load in the machine hopefully joining them soon.

My back's a bit delicate today. Don't know what I did to it or when. It's a good excuse for doing very little very gingerly, though !

• Advertisement

Deskside rubbing my belly after lunch
    You should change that and start posting again

Whatcha have Seph? I made porridge with cream and added honey, toasted almonds and fresh blueberries. Yum. My only achievement of the day so far :)

There is so little going on these days that even my inner monologue of nonsense seems to have dried up :eek: Here's to a livelier summer :p

Whatcha have Seph? I made porridge with cream and added honey, toasted almonds and fresh blueberries. Yum. My only achievement of the day so far :)

There is so little going on these days that even my inner monologue of nonsense seems to have dried up :eek: Here's to a livelier summer :p

Chicken sandwich and a cupan tae, it was savage!

Afternoon all :)

I survived my shopping trip, all I’m saying is I’m going nowhere near a garden centre next week. Animals have more manners

Im the opposite...its a bit worrying tbh...caught myself talking to myself a few times.
    Not a good sign..!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

afternoon all, how's everyone?

I have a bit of a sick tummy today so taking it easy on the couch :o

anyone heard from graces?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,660 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh little delicate, fit for the couch only..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Fuming it’s raining just did my tan and my hair and have to walk to pharmacy and shop

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,660 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fuming it’s raining just did my tan and my hair and have to walk to pharmacy and shop

I reckon a beekeepers suit would be just the job :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Ooh little delicate, fit for the couch only..

hope you feel better grem :)

• Advertisement

hope you feel better grem :)

Oh don't pay me any attention I'm just having a whinge

In a Supervalue queue getting provisions for socially distant entertainment :p

In a Supervalue queue getting provisions for socially distant entertainment :p

Cucumber and lube?

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Cucumber and lube?

Erm burgers. I don't need to be socially distant when entertaining myself! :p

Ooh a burger, smoked cheese and rashers on it, do it!!

Well it is national masturbation month ^^^ :P

Footering around cleaning things which have been cleaned already.

• Advertisement

Well it is national masturbation month ^^^ :P

Footering around cleaning things which have been cleaned already.

As much as I enjoy a bit of self entertainment I'm in the fortunate position to not need it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Just home from a great four mile walk with the OH, lovely mild evening for it, home now for a night of night of beers and music.

Ooh a burger, smoked cheese and rashers on it, do it!!

Sorting down to my Saturday grill. Galtee Tendercure rashers, Denny sausages, Clonakilty black pudding, Heinze beans and a fried egg.

Salut!, friends

No rain here so would you mind keeping it over there thanks :D

Feeling delicate here at the moment

Lying on my bed deep in thought about life .

• Advertisement

Don't get too stuck into it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭4Ad

Lying in bed deep in a bottle of wine ! Honest...

4Ad wrote: »
    Lying in bed deep in a bottle of wine ! Honest...

I want to rearrange that sentence for smut :p

A penny for them. Or a pic of my foster cat, Oscar. I haven't shared any pics of him yet.

I've got 'Wrapped Around Your Finger ' by The Police as an ear worm at the moment. No idea what put that in there.

A penny for them. Or a pic of my foster cat, Oscar. I haven't shared any pics of him yet.

I've got 'Wrapped Around Your Finger ' by The Police as an ear worm at the moment. No idea what put that in there.

We want, nay, demand photos of Oscar!

Oscar's a nice name.

Kitchenside making dinner loike.

The latter please 😸😸

I walked, I shopped, I cooked, I did the washing, I cut someone's hair and I opened a bottle at 5pm and a massive bag of dry roasted peanuts, very relaxed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I want to rearrange that sentence for smut :p

**Flexes ban hammer arm muscles**

:pac:

The reason he looks so sad is because he is. Poor Oscar is a bit special and can't go outside because he forgets it's safe to come back in doors and freaks out and wanders off. So he has to stay in all on his own when his buddies (he's besties with Gilbert) go out to play. He always cries and has to have a cuddle after I let them out and is overjoyed when they return. He's the one at the front in the group photo.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement