Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grandeeod wrote: »
    It's a swinging and unplanned thing here. Great stuff. Gotta do it. Keeps the mind right!

Too right :) Can be very hard to do but everyone does need to put things aside, even for a little while.

It's a swinging and unplanned thing here. Great stuff. Gotta do it. Keeps the mind right!

A swingers disco eh?! Didn't know you were into that.

And none of us were invited?? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Line up folks , write your requests for DJ G on the back of a beer mat please , keep it real :D

Purple Mountain, thanks for the Baileys !

I bought a slow cooker in Aldi for 20e ages ago ,I only use it for doing ham,throw it in before work in the morning with a can of coke,put it on low and its always perfect when I get home,I've never made anything else in it.I still keep it in the box,no room in the kitchen so it's in the spare room. I've also got a George Foreman and I've only ever made toasties in it.Ive a toaster that's never used as I make toast in the grill.

@gifted...I know exactly how you feel, hang in there, tomorrow will be a better day.x

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Line up folks , write your requests for DJ G on the back of a beer mat please , keep it real :D

Did you throw your car keys in the basket Mam?😂

If we're all going to G's for his swingers disco, I'm gonna need a stiff drink. Is purple mountain still taking orders?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Cheers Mam!Tunes are slamming here. Ya gotta try and forget all the drama just for once. It's a disco for three in this gaff!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Did you throw your car keys in the basket Mam?😂

Sssh , and yours too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Just after a great Zoom call with the relations over in England, 1 hour 34 minutes, great to catch up with them all, I'll tell you something they're all very scared with the way Boris is dealing with the pandemic over there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A swingers disco eh?! Didn't know you were into that.

And none of us were invited?? ;)

Lol! The swinging is the bit of dancing! Just can't get enough by the mode has played three times now. The laughs here. A house in some temp break from all the crap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Got asked to be groomsman at a wedding next year...knew it was coming...the only reason I wasn't asked already is because he was getting annoyed with his fiancée telling him nearly every day since they got engaged to ask me :D

Daughter is flower girl/bridesmaid..it's in Budapest....So I get to go back to "Zimpla Kert" ruin bar .....
    If you're ever in Budapest.. you have to go... hedonistic is too mild a word to describe it

Lol! The swinging is the bit of dancing! Just can't get enough by the mode has played three times now. The laughs here. A house in some temp break from all the crap.

Sounds brilliant tbh. Long may the laughter last!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,551 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Grass cut, personal landscaping completed, beer and music. This lockdown ain't half bad once you get used to it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Grass cut, personal landscaping completed, beer and music. This lockdown ain't half bad once you get used to it!

Pictures or GTFO :)

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Cant sleep. Neighbours having a party w/bouncing castle. If youre going to break the lockdown I suppose they thought you might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb....

Oh, I forgot!

*throws every key I can find into the basket*

:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Cant sleep. Neighbours having a party w/bouncing castle. If youre going to break the lockdown I suppose they thought you might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb....

Spray it down with water and washing up liquid an watch them fly...

Ah here, that's ridiculous! I'd go out and burst it.

Oh, I forgot!

*throws every key I can find into the basket*

Imagine the look on the face of the person that pulls out the Polly Pocket diary key! :P

• Advertisement

Imagine the look on the face of the person that pulls out the Polly Pocket diary key! :P

The look on mine would be better!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Pictures or GTFO :)

This +1 😏🤭.........

Bedside

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

Ah here, that's ridiculous! I'd go out and burst it.

If I had a gun I could easily pop it from my bedroom window. Id takethe stereo out first. Vengaboys :( and Barbie Girl :(

I wouldn't be able to resist mischief over that.
    Let off a stink bomb or something.
    My money is on.. The child was due to make communion today and the castle was booked long ago.

I wouldn't be able to resist mischief over that.
    Let off a stink bomb or something.
    My money is on.. The child was due to make communion today and the castle was booked long ago.

Its making me fit to cry. All the people. Even though they are complete t**s.

Yeah that would account for it. I kind of get it.
    Could not be more overt and blatant though. And its timeenoughto pi** off to bed lol

Its making me fit to cry. All the people. Even though they are complete t**s.

Yeah that would account for it. I kind of get it.
    Could not be more overt and blatant though. And its timeenoughto pi** off to bed lol

If they don't own the castle, shame on the company for delivering it to them and shame on the half brains who turned up.
    I'd be very tempted to be blasting Andre Bocelli at 8am tomorrow.

• Advertisement

First time Ive ever seen it inflated and its hard to miss. Delivered today I think.

Saw a bouncy castle on the way to work, was being deflated though.. Widders call gardai if you want..

If I had a gun I could easily pop it from my bedroom window. Id takethe stereo out first. Vengaboys :( and Barbie Girl :(

If my neighbours played that I'd have to kill them.

Even seeing the names of the song/singer sent judders down my spine :eek:

You can borrow my gun if you like. Wipe it down when your done. Be careful though, there's some sharp little bits of metal on the side where I filed off the serial number.

I've said too much...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Stretching my calves with dressing gown band. What an exciting life I lead

Stretching my calves with dressing gown band. What an exciting life I lead

Shoes, the mother of invention :P

Wide awake.

Wide awake.

Good for you :D

Glitch

Not the best time to be awake when you don't have to be alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Having the chats on WhatsApp and waiting for 7:30

Ah, I'm always awake at this time...I get between 3-4 hours sleep...so I'm up a little while now :)

In time for sunrise anyway :pac:

Gah, was hoping for that lovely petrichor smell when i went outside after the bit of rain we got but it's too breezy, oh well..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

For that bouncy castle, get a load of that bird seed from Home Alone 2 and throw it. Every pigeon from 5K will appear.

They adhere to social distancing too

:pac:

Bedside, thinking of shenanigans.

Ooh fiendish Ted, I like it!.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Also bed side thinking of shenanigans 😏

Yes I think I'll make tea and toast with honey 🤭

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Good morning lovely peoples. :)

Couchside, but about to move balconyside soon as it looks like a lovely day has started.

Been a bit of a whirlwind few weeks. My dad got the Covid but he made it through, which I genuinely didn’t think would happen at one stage. I was all sick for a while but then got better until - bam - it all hit back and I ended up in hospital getting my gallbladder removed unexpectedly, together with stitches to some internal stomach perforations. I don’t know what I did to poor Gary the Gallbladder, but he really went rogue.

Moved apartment AGAIN. Hopefully will be here for the summer. It is a nice place. Am always moving with work.

But now it’s a chilly-axy Sunday and I hope ye all have a lovely day ahead.

Edit - Oh, and yesterday I spent €300 on a hat. Still don’t regret it though. The operation drugs mustn’t have worn off yet after like a week. It’s a cool hat. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,282 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Poolside

And damn it’s hot

Couchside, but about to move balconyside soon as it looks like a lovely day has started.

Been a bit of a whirlwind few weeks. My dad got the Covid but he made it through, which I genuinely didn’t think would happen at one stage. I was all sick for a while but then got better until - bam - it all hit back and I ended up in hospital getting my gallbladder removed unexpectedly, together with stitches to some internal stomach perforations. I don’t know what I did to poor Gary the Gallbladder, but he really went rogue.

Moved apartment AGAIN. Hopefully will be here for the summer. It is a nice place. Am always moving with work.

Edit - Oh, and yesterday I spent €300 on a hat. Still don’t regret it though. The operation drugs mustn’t have worn off yet after like a week. It’s a cool hat. :D

We demand pics 😸

We demand pics 😸

I too want Gary pics, oh and the hat!

Anyway Fluffy, delighted for you both, rough times. Lots of rest and relaxation on the cards for at least one of you now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,265 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Be well Fluffy, and wear that hat with pride!

I’m getting up and heading for an early breakfast.

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Be well Fluffy, and wear that hat with pride!

I’m getting up and heading for an early breakfast.

AHH great I'm starved, what are we having poochie :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Thank you guys. :)

Hmmmm. I don’t have a pic of Gary. Kinda thought I might get to bring him home in a jar, but I reckon he’s out gallivanting somewhere.

I can throw up a pic of the hat though in a while when I actually get myself off the couch. And maybe even one of the dresses I bought too. Went a bit mad with the shopping in this Outlet Village type thing here in Germany. :p Was interesting with the social distancing and only I think 1 person allowed per 30 sq metres (something like that), and masks here are absolutely mandatory in shops and transport.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement