Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Comments

gifted wrote: »
    Thanks Duvet.....but if i ever come back in a new life I'm going to be gay......by **** but ye women are way to complicated and ****ed up....my oul spirit is broken....

Ah gifted :( Lookit like Shoes says the Lockdown is nearly over but if you need to get away for a few hours then I'd do it.
    I promise you not all women are difficult. Someone once said to me "Persepoly be your own advocate". When in a situation you feel you can't walk away from makesure to mind yourself extra careful until the day comes when you can make a move.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

gifted wrote: »
    Thanks Duvet.....but if i ever come back in a new life I'm going to be gay......by **** but ye women are way to complicated and ****ed up....my oul spirit is broken....

*bro hugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Autosport wrote: »
    We’re not complicated if ye would only listen ;) but in fairness we are here if you need to vent :)

Sick tummy here today :(

Im an absolute nightmare, a terrifying delight. I know, I’m sure that’s hard to believe. If I want something done I want it done yesterday, he must be able to keep up with my moods which are liable to change with no notice :D
    I’m good fun though and he has many many personalities to choose from so he’ll never need to cheat on me :D

Hope the sick tummy settles down auto.

Can’t wait for pedicure and massage places to open back up. I’m living for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

a terrifying delight.

A very succinct way to describe yourself. I must borrow that one sometime!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Going tae bed now. I took 1/2 a doctor approved paracetamol (he said I can have a whole one but Im a scaredy mama) and the pain relief went straight to my head. Pregnancy was supposed to cure me ofthis bollix. Nevertheless Im so devoid of any form of artificial stimulant or anything for weeks, half aPanadol has made the blood rush to my head. Pregnancy isreallystrange, Iforgot how odd it is.

Yeah. Im coveting that one.

Holding out for a fella who calls me a terrifying delight.

I might love my husband to be but Im also vain lol

(Onlyjoking!)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,958 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In the middle of a long walk in the Phoenix Park. Pleasant enough day but spitting and threatening to rain.

Home in 40 minutes and then dinner. Broke my phone yesterday so have to see if I can get it fixed tomorrow. Typing this on my OH's phone!

Yeah. Im coveting that one.

Holding out for a fella who calls me a terrifying delight.

I might love my husband to be but Im also vain lol

(Onlyjoking!)

I have been called terrifying and a delight but never both by the same person sadly.

Ya if you’re weak you won’t survive long here, but ... sure look. Can’t handle ya at our worst, don’t deserve us at our best Marilyn hun.

I have been called terrifying and a delight but never both by the same person sadly.

Sometimes I’m even asked if anyone’s ever told me I’m a genius, not including myself. I mean is it any wonder my heads the size it is with the abundance of compliments.

That's only 'cause most people are bad at paying compliments though. It's an art.

• Advertisement

That's only 'cause most people are bad at paying compliments though. It's an art.

Don’t mind him widders I’m blue in the face pming him compliments, I’ll be asking the boards.ie Santa to get him some bait for all the fishing he does be doing :D

Sometimes I’m even asked if anyone’s ever told me I’m a genius, not including myself. I mean is it any wonder my heads the size it is with the abundance of compliments.

Oh stop! There is so much good material for witty comebacks in that post but I am in way too gentlemanly a mood to be mean to you.

Consider it my good deed for the day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Im an absolute nightmare, a terrifying delight. I know, I’m sure that’s hard to believe. If I want something done I want it done yesterday, he must be able to keep up with my moods which are liable to change with no notice :D
    I’m good fun though and he has many many personalities to choose from so he’ll never need to cheat on me :D

Hope the sick tummy settles down auto.

Can’t wait for pedicure and massage places to open back up. I’m living for it.

:D:D:D

In other news...my restaurant!!!!

https://www.unilad.co.uk/life/restaurant-sits-panda-bears-at-tables-to-keep-diners-company-while-social-distancing/?source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0ZDCuSCbFe-HyV2HyLyqNpdo3mp_h2zDE7jLz5Ol1wIYSvfIY1GnA_nwc

I’m blue in the face pming him complaints

Fixed that for ya babes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I'm not terrifying. At least I hope I'm not. Too many abusive females in my family for me to think that would ever be an attractive trait. And I had it straight from OH's mouth today that I'm not at all complicated. I happy enough being a simple weirdo.

I'm a contrary cnut...and love it :P

I'm a contrary cnut... :P
    Ya don't fuken say?:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm 'that bitch' well apparently my now partner said that about me years ago :pac:

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I'm not terrifying. At least I hope I'm not. Too many abusive females in my family for me to think that would ever be an attractive trait. And I had it straight from OH's mouth today that I'm not at all complicated. I happy enough being a simple weirdo.

Im as straight as an arrow but that never stopped people acting like Im scary. People look forthe subtextand hidden meaning when youre straight. And its hurtful. The Irish are perhaps too shrewd for their own good.

• Advertisement

Im as straight as an arrow but that never stopped people acting like Im scary. People look forthe subtextand hidden meaning when youre straight. And its hurtful. The Irish are perhaps too shrewd for their own good.
    Irish people look for the subtext in everything, except the apparently "faulty" folk like myself.

Anyway, I'm going to indulge my simple tastes by having bread and jam for my tea. Cant remember when I last did that but can remember when it was a legitmate meal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

There's a lot of this **** goin on here. I'll take my positive vibes to my well looked after Missus.:D

JealousRepulsiveHeterodontosaurus-size_restricted.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

^^ cat's bum mouth i call it..

Grandeeod wrote: »
    There's a lot of this **** goin on here. I'll take my positive vibes to my well looked after Missus.:D

JealousRepulsiveHeterodontosaurus-size_restricted.gif

See this is thesort of thing I find confusing. Youd practically be armchair diagnosed as autistic for confessing this thesedays but I havent a clue what this refers to.
    Why is she making a facelike a bulldog chewing a wasp and what have I overlooked on this thread?

I thought everyone was being nice? I dont care if I seem a bit innocent here because if there are that subtle undercurrents of nastiness I dont want to be here anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

See this is thesort of thing I find confusing. Youd practically be armchair diagnosed as autistic for confessing this thesedays but I havent a clue what this refers to.
    Why is she making a facelike a bulldog chewing a wasp and what have I overlooked on this thread?

I thought everyone was being nice? I dont care if I seem a bit innocent here because if there are that subtle undercurrents of nastiness I dont want to be here anyway.

Huhh????

Did you post in the right thread grandeod? I am not seeing nastiness in this one either tbh.

• Advertisement

Went over my head aswell

I thought we were all having a joke about how women can be moody ,if there's undercurrents I genuinely didn't notice, definitely general and not aimed at anyone in particular Widders afaik.

I feel like Jamie Carragher sat between Gary Neville & Kia Joorabchian!

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Went over my head aswell

There was definite undertones of it, I could see where it came from

Did you post in the right thread grandeod? I am not seeing nastiness in this one either tbh.
    I thought we were all having a joke about how women can be moody ,if there's undercurrents I genuinely didn't notice, definitely general and not aimed at anyone in particular Widders afaik.

I posted in the right thread. I was having a laugh like Duvet said. It's pretty obvious in fairness.

• Advertisement

Alot of shìte going on in your house or on this thread?

GoneHome wrote: »
    There was definite undertones of it, I could see where it came from
    I actually think this is a prime example of people finding subtexts where there are none!

Alot of shìte going on in your house or on this thread?

What do you mean by that, I really don't understand the unpleasantness towards another poster

I feel like Jamie Carragher sat between Gary Neville & Kia Joorabchian!
    I feel i should be thanking this but have no idea who any of them are except perhaps Gary Neville (footballer?)

GoneHome wrote: »
    What do you mean by that, I really don't understand the unpleasantness towards another poster

Wha??

When Grandeeod made his post I was curious if by "here" he meant this thread or his house because the post seemed strange.

Wha??

When Grandeeod made his post I was curious if by "here" he meant this thread or his house because the post seemed strange.

Nothing strange about my post. I was referring to the theme in this thread about women being moody. I made a joke about it with a Gif. Nothing more to it.

This has all gone weird.

Nothing strange about my post. I was referring to the theme in this thread about women being moody. I made a joke about it with a Gif. Nothing more to it.

Ah ok. "A lot of this shìt going on here" meant a lot of moody women on here :D

Jeez, i'm gone for five minutes (ok fifteen) it's a catbum mouth, it's funny, the woman doing it is actually hilarious, i guess tone is missing sometimes when its text on the screen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I feel like I'm glowing.. I've just had my first open water swim this year (this evening). It was only 150m but it felt great to be back in the sea.

Home now, just out of a scalding shower and gonna chill out with Power on Netflix (I'm totally hooked on it).

Great to see the numbers come down in the Covid-19 crisis, hopefully we can keep it suppressed.

Hope you're all good and healthy here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,656 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

*Peeks in and scratches head*

Not getting any undertones or nastiness, I took the post in question as a joke.

Gifted, I hope everything has settled down. PMS can turn me into a psychotic mess, I'm hoping I sail through menopause or I'll be committed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Is it safe

About to head up to bed to watch money heist, debating on bringing the popcorn or not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

I'm back in my apartment :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

I don't like having my mod hat on in this thread but can we all get back on topic please and put any misunderstanding behind us.

Thanks.

I feel like I'm glowing.. I've just had my first open water swim this year (this evening). It was only 150m but it felt great to be back in the sea.

Home now, just out of a scalding shower and gonna chill out with Power on Netflix (I'm totally hooked on it).

Great to see the numbers come down in the Covid-19 crisis, hopefully we can keep it suppressed.

Hope you're all good and healthy here.

I absolutely loved Power couldn't stop watching it and I still have a major thing for Tommy, enjoy.

Autosport wrote: »
    Is it safe

No :D There's one poster here that I'm convencied is stacking me (not you Auto) :D

Auto that's some manimal you have there :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

*Peeks in and scratches head*

Not getting any undertones or nastiness, I took the post in question as a joke.

Gifted, I hope everything has settled down. PMS can turn me into a psychotic mess, I'm hoping I sail through menopause or I'll be committed.

Menopause is a breeze !
    Hot flushes - they keep you warm in winter :D
    There's worse things in life believe me !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭A Consonant Please Carol

Well that escalated quickly :pac:

I'm making a chicken fillet wrap. Just to round off the gorge fest that was the weekend and ensure I win the get fatter challenge.
    *pumps guns*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement