Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is priority/non-priority unit located in house?

Options
  • 05-04-2020 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi, we have two electric showers in house and neither of them will work today. I can pull the cord to the on position but no light comes on and no water.
    Nothing has tripped on the main fuse board.
    I do remember this happening before and plumber said there was another 'switch' in the house that just had to be switched back. He showed it to husband and now husband can't remember 🙄 I'm thinking it might be something to do with a non-priority board but where would this be in the house? At the time I thought he either looked in hot press or up at the tank...
    Any help greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭keithdub

Maybe in the attic if both showers are up stairs. It's a shoe box size shouldn't be too hard to find

Advertisement