Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Service Desk - Every reply from BOI as a blank page

Options
  • 05-04-2020 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Everytime I get answer for my question  tthrough 365 online  banking  I cant see any reply. TThis  is ongoing iissue from year's now. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Former Coach

I have a Bank of Ireland account in Belfast but have forgotten my User ID for on-line banking. I know that I can text 50365 in the Republic of Ireland and I can get a text back with the User ID. I’m just wondering if there is a UK number that I can text (from the Republic) to retrieve my User ID for my Bank of Ireland Belfast . Thanks

I have a Bank of Ireland account in Belfast but have forgotten my User ID for on-line banking. I know that I can text 50365 in the Republic of Ireland and I can get a text back with the User ID. I’m just wondering if there is a UK number that I can text (from the Republic) to retrieve my User ID for my Bank of Ireland Belfast . Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Sabinalee,

Thanks for reaching out to us on Boards.ie.

We’re sorry to hear you are unable to view the replies from our service desk. Can we ask you to send a screenshot to bsdcomms@boi.com? One of our colleagues will be happy to look into this further for you.

Many thanks,
    Richard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Former Coach,

Thanks for joining the thread.

You can text User to +353861803888 and this should provide you with you User ID.

If this does not work, it would be best to get in touch with us on 03456 006 552 and one of our colleagues will be happy to provide you with your user ID.

Many thanks,
    Richard

• Advertisement
Advertisement