Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is username password for imagine router

Options
  • 05-04-2020 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

So imagine wont tell me the username password for their router. This is super annoying as anytime I wanna change *any* settings or forward a damn port I have to email them and wait..

The router is
    Gemtek WVRTM-127ACN

The default credeentials for that router dont wont. Do ye know what credentials imagine use? cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 HQ

Did you have any luck getting the password?

So imagine wont tell me the username password for their router. This is super annoying as anytime I wanna change *any* settings or forward a damn port I have to email them and wait..

The router is
    Gemtek WVRTM-127ACN

The default credeentials for that router dont wont. Do ye know what credentials imagine use? cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭grizzly_beer

nope. I had to email them to forward a port.. bleeeh

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭wheresthebeef

nope. I had to email them to forward a port.. bleeeh

Imagine set the password themselves, so it’s not default. They also do not permit customers to access the Modem and will not give you the password for any reason. It’s how they roll.

Advertisement