Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thompson M1928/ Steyr SSG9

• 05-04-2020 6:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭

Well lads, doing a bit of a cleanup to make a bit of space so I’m thinning my collection. Willing to post/collect/meet buyer pays the appropriate fees. Might accept a trade for something unusual loving AK variants at the minute something aside from usual M4 job.

Thompson M1928 (CYMA)
    Classic Thompson comes with the 500rd drum and 5 stick mag midcaps only skirmished once and was shooting from 290 to 310FPS on last chrono. Very heavy piece real metal and abs imitation wood
    €200 all in

Steyr SSG9 (ASG)
    Never fired a shot in anger with this one just plunked about with it was shooting 250 on chrono so might be a fixer upper job to get the full potential comes with scope and 2 mags
    €70

https://imgur.com/PL4YDPg

https://imgur.com/GFERthx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭Sergt

Hi, where you based? Thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Chrisbellew

Sergt wrote: »
    Hi, where you based? Thank you

Based in Louth work in North Dublin

Would you let the Thompson go for 150 collected in North Dublin?

Would you let the Thompson go for 150 collected in North Dublin?

Meet me at 170 and it’s a deal

I’m not trying to play hard ball but with the COVID 19 pay decreases I’ve only got €150.

If you want it gone I’d collect tomorrow, I understand if not.

If you still have it when This is over and I’m back to work I’ll give you the €170

Cheers

• Advertisement

I’m not trying to play hard ball but with the COVID 19 pay decreases I’ve only got €150.

If you want it gone I’d collect tomorrow, I understand if not.

If you still have it when This is over and I’m back to work I’ll give you the €170

Cheers

Sounds goods to me where are you based?

Hi, I’m in county Meath can your pm your mobile and I’ll text you we can arrange I can collect any time tomorrow as I’m COVID19 temp out of work. Thanks for accepting offer. Paul

Hi, I’m in county Meath can your pm your mobile and I’ll text you we can arrange I can collect any time tomorrow as I’m COVID19 temp out of work. Thanks for accepting offer. Paul

No problem PM sent

Hi didn’t get the PM, Snip. All personal information is kept to pm. Paul

Sorry

• Advertisement

Pm sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

What way can these be posted? Fastway? I don't think Parcelmotel allow Airsoft do they?

€60 offered including post for the Steyr. Would pay PayPal tonight. Just looking for something for plinking in the garden.

Would cost me about 15 to posy lad could do €70 posted to your door? I post through registered post with An Post

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dalydaniel

Hi, is the sniper still available?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Would cost me about 15 to posy lad could do €70 posted to your door? I post through registered post with An Post

Hi Chris, offer €70 posted to my door.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭smurfDe

Is this item still available

Advertisement