Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Face on Grafton Street Rammed

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dunston

Any group of 15-16 year old school kids I've seen around Dublin - 90% of them are wearing North Face jackets. Scrotes and non scrotes.
    It's as if they are part of the school uniform

• Registered Users Posts: 14,293 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

GG21057 wrote: »
    Goddamn, when did the knackers drift into North Face?? ..

About 10 years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 51,920 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Esel wrote: »
    Can you get the dole when banged up?

You can wait until they’re out and then hit them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,628 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

GG21057 wrote: »
    Goddamn, when did the knackers drift into North Face?? There goes half my casual wardrobe...

Should be fine as long as none of it is grey or...light black.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,410 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

ixoy wrote: »
    I imagine there'll be an increase in some attempted burglaries in shops as they're nearly all closed now and nobody is around. Probably a corresponding decrease in home robberies though as nearly everyone is at home and that increases the risks associated.

After this you might see some stores like these directly in the high streets as opposed to shopping centers with many thousands worth of stock actually empty all stock into a few vans or a truck and off to a remote location for storage.

I’d imagine you’d have in a shop that size the potential for 50,000 euros ( conservative guesstimate) worth of stock on display and in storage out back...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Strumms wrote: »
    After this you might see some stores like these directly in the high streets as opposed to shopping centers with many thousands worth of stock actually empty all stock into a few vans or a truck and off to a remote location for storage.

I’d imagine you’d have in a shop that size the potential for 50,000 euros ( conservative guesstimate) worth of stock on display and in storage out back...

Most shops around Grafton Street have already either removed stock or have shutters.

Although there's a spectacularly ott orange suit in the window of Hugo Boss which would look good on some scrote for his confirmation.

I have little doubt either way that insurance will pay up, unless an alarm hadn’t been set or some other anomaly but either way the cost of doing business will rise as there will be a bigger premium to be paid after a claim I’m guessing.

Who pays for that ? Ultimately the genuine customer like you and me who goes into the shop to purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Big Gerry

I have little doubt either way that insurance will pay up, unless an alarm hadn’t been set or some other anomaly but either way the cost of doing business will rise as there will be a bigger premium to be paid after a claim I’m guessing.

Who pays for that ? Ultimately the genuine customer like you and me who goes into the shop to purchase.

Its unlikely that they will put the prices up given that a lot of people are now shopping online.

Big Gerry wrote: »
    Its unlikely that they will put the prices up given that a lot of people are now shopping online.

Maybe not short term alright in light of everything but it will need to be absorbed / passed on, someway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Big Gerry

Maybe not short term alright in light of everything but it will need to be absorbed / passed on, someway.

They're profits will have to take a hit.

Advertisement