Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conspiracy theory

Options
  • 06-04-2020 7:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭

NEW THEORY?

COVID 19/Coronavirus is a manmade virus targeting the following GENOMEs

Italian/Hispanic/German

The above 3 genomes (who are acknowledging the most fatalities ) are also the same GENOMES that make up the majority of US/American genomes)

Early on Korea was high (Korean War, American occupation), Japan the same, MOST US bases are in Spain, Italy, Germany, UK, France and Turkey, and everything, so far correlates to this.

If you can do the job, do it. If you can't do the job, just teach it. If you really suck at it, just become a union executive or politician.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Just because you type "GENOMES" in capital letters doesn't mean A) you have a clue what they are and B) your "THEORY" holds any water whatsoever. "UTTER BOLLOCKS" works better though.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭kevcos

Is it still safe to eat pizza or will I die?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

kevcos wrote: »

Just make sure there’s no pineapple on it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Oh and early on in this there was the concern that this thing targeted Asians more, because they tend to have more ACE receptors in their airways, though that "theory" seems to have vanished. They also smoke far more than westerners/Americans and that was going to hit them harder too and that theory has gone out the window too(if anything the numbers from Wuhan show fewer smokers got the disease bad enough to require hospitalisation in the first place).

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Just make sure there’s no pineapple on it.
    Some believe if you put pineapple on pizza you should die.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,615 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Expected to see that the OP's join date was Apr 2020.

NEW THEORY?
    ... MOST US bases are in Spain, Italy, Germany, UK, France and Turkey ...

France hosts precisely 0 US military bases (Land/Sea/Air - not sure about the new 'Space Command' but I'll assume none).

Using your own data - Theory disproved.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭tonysopprano

Check the bible, the little thing from below will come up and strike those without the mark (the 8th plague, I think)

If you can do the job, do it. If you can't do the job, just teach it. If you really suck at it, just become a union executive or politician.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,319 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

kevcos wrote:

I like pizza, put pineapple on it, and I ll send out covid 20, don't mind 19, we only done that for the craic

Check the bible,
    annnnd we're off... Now I say good luck to anyone who gains succour or personal peace from religious faith, but I'll take the musings on viral pandemics from a bunch of bronze age hill farmers with a large pinch of salt.

• Advertisement

NEW THEORY?

COVID 19/Coronavirus is a manmade virus targeting the following GENOMEs

Italian/Hispanic/German

The above 3 genomes (who are acknowledging the most fatalities ) are also the same GENOMES that make up the majority of US/American genomes)

Early on Korea was high (Korean War, American occupation), Japan the same, MOST US bases are in Spain, Italy, Germany, UK, France and Turkey, and everything, so far correlates to this.

Hispanic does not equal Spanish

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,141 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

We have a... Conspiracy Theories Forum ...

It may well be that this is already being discussed there

Regardless we don't discuss such theories here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement