Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Baby porridge

• 06-04-2020 9:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm having some difficulty finding banana baby porridge in the shops at the moment while lots of other related products seem to be in good supply. Checked Amazon, Boots etc. too and they are all out of stock for Heinz, Milupa, Cow& Gate etc.

Anyone any good tips on where i might find some ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭markc1184

Where are you based? I got some in Tesco extra in Drogheda on Saturday. They had Milupa banana cereal and banana bedtime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Could you not use normal porridge oats? If you’re worried about the texture, give it a whizz in a blender

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭Milly33

was just going to say, blitz the oats in a food pro and mash in banana,That or supervalue in loughrea had it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Def just use normal porridge and whizz it up as jlm29 said, much healthier and not full of sugar etc like those flavoured ones are. You can add in your own banana then.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Ready Brek is another option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,673 ✭✭✭✭fits

Yep normal porridge is grand. Mine have been on it since day 1. Cooked in a pot.
    (Kavanaghs organic oats from ALDI)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Minier81

I have given normal porridge from the beginning too. I hate having separate "baby food". You could just mush in your own banana if you wanted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

I just give the Tesco extra smooth porridge. It's their version of ready brek and my little boy loves it. Know they use similar in his creche too.

Advertisement