Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IP Camera issue using Loco M2 Nanostations with Vodafone Fibre

• 06-04-2020 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi All,

I have an IP Camera setup in an outside shed using two Ubiquiti Loco M2 Nanostations to extend the WIFI signal from house to the shed from which the IP camera is hooked up to at the consumer end. I had this working fine using eir Broadband non fibre version.

I have since upgraded to Vodafone fibre and cannot get the camera to work. I can ping the two nanostations and get responses back but nothing from the camera. On the Ubiquiti interface for the nanostations the network mode is bridge. Would this need to changed? I changed to bridge mode on the Vodafone Gigabox UI and I could then ping the camera but lost my internet connection.

Anyone have advice to overcome this? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,308 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

How was the camera getting its IP address? If it was dynamic and not static and you have a new router, it is prob getting another random address from your IP address range pool. Thats only one of many possible reasons

Advertisement