Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rubbish removal

Options
  • 06-04-2020 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Any recommendations for a man with a van to remove unwanted materials from a house shed or any cheap skip hire companies? Basically need to get rid of paint, table and chairs and other bits and pieces to clear out a shed. I’m based in the Lough area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

Any recommendations for a man with a van to remove unwanted materials from a house shed or any cheap skip hire companies? Basically need to get rid of paint, table and chairs and other bits and pieces to clear out a shed. I’m based in the Lough area.

Carrigaline waste management,John Morey,on Facebook
    I'll dig out a number in a minute,cleared several houses for me, reasonable and straight,and legit

• Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

087 056 2875

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

I'd be curious to know people's experiences with the removal companies compared to hiring a skip.

I did a load of renovations last year, but had been away too often to get rid of a garage full of rubble bags

Reckon I'd need a 7 Cubic Yard Skip, the standard size skip for about €300.

Has anyone had a better deal with a waste removal company for filling one of those Transits with the cage on the back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

Avoid Brooklodge Waste Collection, John O’Driscoll. RIP off prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

I'd be curious to know people's experiences with the removal companies compared to hiring a skip.

I did a load of renovations last year, but had been away too often to get rid of a garage full of rubble bags

Reckon I'd need a 7 Cubic Yard Skip, the standard size skip for about €300.

Has anyone had a better deal with a waste removal company for filling one of those Transits with the cage on the back?

I hired a large van for a day for €75 (I drove it) , filled it up and charged €90 at the waste site. It's an option.

• Advertisement
Advertisement