If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonos Beam and Sanus Bracket

Options
  • 06-04-2020 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi there,

Looking to get the Sonos Beam and the Sanus mount that holds it and attachs to Sanus tv mounts delivered to Dublin.

The beam on website seems to only be click and collect. Can you deliver both to Rep of Ireland?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Omacron wrote: »
    Hi there,

Looking to get the Sonos Beam and the Sanus mount that holds it and attachs to Sanus tv mounts delivered to Dublin.

The beam on website seems to only be click and collect. Can you deliver both to Rep of Ireland?
    Hi Omacron.

Thanks for the post.

A bit of bad new I'm afraid.

Our main warehouse has totally ran out of stock on the Sonos Beam in both Black and White finishes.
    There is currently no incoming date for fresh stock at present.

There is a very very small amount of stock held at our Belfast store but with the current restrictions we are unable to supply stock from this location.
    We can place a hold on this stock for you and once this revert back to normal could complete the sale for you.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Omacron

Hi Omacron.

Thanks for the post.

Our main warehouse has totally ran out of stock on the Sonos Beam in both Black and White finishes.

There is a very very small amount of stock held at our Belfast store but with the current restrictions we are unable to supply stock from this location.
    We can place a hold on this stock for you and once this revert back to normal could complete the sale for you.

Kenny.

Thanks Kenny for offer on hold but we may be talking September before the opportunity to actually even visit an open store is realistic unfortunately. The Yamaha ysp2700 what are the thoughts on those?

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Omacron wrote: »
    Hi Omacron.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.

Thanks Kenny for offer on hold but we may be talking September before the opportunity to actually even visit an open store is realistic unfortunately. The Yamaha ysp2700 what are the thoughts on those?
    Hi Omacron,

The Yamaha YSP2700s are a fantastic soundbar however we are unfortunately in the same position with those, we have none left in the main warehouse as they have been discontinued and we only have very limited stock in our Belfast store which is currently closed!

Were there any other soundbars you had your eye on? The Yamaha Musiccast Soundbars are fantastic as well!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.