Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dispute

Options
  • 06-04-2020 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭

I want to open a dispute about the modding of the thread

'Falling fuel prices and Car Tax'

Moderator LIGHTNING has altered the poll options mid thread showing a clear bias, mid thread. Not only that but one change makes a false statement. No consultation no explanation.

I would like it changed back.

also

on a previous thread 'Abolish Car Tax' I requested that a personal insult by 'bazz26' be taken down. I have heard nothing back yet in spite of PM to mod 'Biko'

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You are not disputing a card or ban so I have moved this to Help Desk

Have you discussed your concerns with the moderator

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭saabsaab

Thanks for that.

I have sent a message tonight re the first part, no response even though he was shown as online. On the second I sent a PM several days ago, no response.

Still no response?

Second part has been dealt with the first part re the changing of my Thread (to show a bias) has not. No response either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

You have been soapboxing on this campaign and tried to drag it into threads where it had no business being. You have not got the audience reaction you hoped for and have reacted poorly including accusing bias without any reference to your own bias wrt existing taxes which resulted in the poll being adjusted to fix that.

• Advertisement

Adjusted?

One point was false re being abolished before and added to car tax. that is a matter of fact!

I showed my own view all along so wasn't hiding any bias. Anyway there was no notification or consultation beforehand to arrive at an agreed result.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement