Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iwatch 5

• 06-04-2020 11:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

where is the cheapest place to buy one of these ??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

If you want the Nike watch, the 44mm is €60 cheaper on the Nike website than on the Apple website. Otherwise the series 5 will be the same price everywhere else

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭iniall

where is the cheapest place to buy one of these ??

Dixons in Dublin airport has the series 5 starting at 429, which I think is the cheapest non-Nike source at the moment.

(On a pedantic note, there's no such thing as an "iwatch" - not from Apple, anyway)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Is there any diff in the 4 and 5 ?

Would it be better getting a 4

When is there a new watch out ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

iniall wrote: »
    Dixons in Dublin airport has the series 5 starting at 429, which I think is the cheapest non-Nike source at the moment.

(On a pedantic note, there's no such thing as an "iwatch" - not from Apple, anyway)

Don't have think many flying any time soon 😔

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭iniall

Is there any diff in the 4 and 5 ?

Would it be better getting a 4

When is there a new watch out ?

The series 5 has an always-on screen and a compass. I think they're the only two differences. But the series 4 isn't on sale anymore. The watch is usually refreshed at the same autumn event as the new iPhones are revealed - ordinarily September, but who knows if that'll be the case this year...?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

iniall wrote: »
    The series 5 has an always-on screen and a compass. I think they're the only two differences. But the series 4 isn't on sale anymore. The watch is usually refreshed at the same autumn event as the new iPhones are revealed - ordinarily September, but who knows if that'll be the case this year...?

Ahh yeah cool

Appreciate that

Advertisement