Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Personal Hygiene and Lockdown

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

jimgoose wrote: »
    Go and wash yourself, you'll feel better. :D

Yeah, you probably need to also after your ‘brief’ 12 km run.

I’m not too bothered about feedback from lockdown breachers.

jimgoose wrote: »
    I'll run 12km on the day you have a good, long soak in the bath. :D

No. Sorry but I cannot support or be involved in you breaking the lockdown any further.

Ultrflat wrote: »
    The only ****e in this thread is coming from you and it stinks much like your personal Hygiene.

Yet if you use a phone or a computer which you have to do your damaging the environment more, than taking a shwoer. Lithium cobalt oxide and carbon graphite are used to make the batteries. Elements like gold, copper and silver are used in the wiring of the phone. Platinum and tungsten are used in the circuitry.

All the above has to be mined and damages the environment more. Then your water saving strategy :rolleyes:

Smoking some Jack Herer.

Go off and have your high intensity ****, sounds like you are quite pent up and need the release.

michellie wrote: »
    OP are you the woman who was in supervalu on Monday who's also not a fan of washing and I could smell her from about 12 feet away.

Wash yourself FFS

Which SuperValu?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ultrflat

Go off and have your high intensity ****, sounds like you are quite pent up and need the release.

With that reaction you're the one sounding pent up :pac:

Do us all a favor go release that frustration. with a nice hot shower... ;)

Ultrflat wrote: »
    With that reaction you're the one sounding pent up :pac:

Do us all a favor go release that frustration. with a nice hot shower... ;)

Thanks for your concern but I had a shower last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Thanks for your concern but I had a shower last night.

I'm oddly disappointed. I had you pegged as the Bobby Sands of filth.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,063 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Mod

Well, this has run it's course. Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement