Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumbing supplier

Options
  • 06-04-2020 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

As this issue is related to the ongoing covid19 pandemic I thought to post here.

I need to purchase 50mm waste pipe and 90 degree fitting with everything being closed do I have any hope?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

stevek93 wrote: »
    Hi all,

As this issue is related to the ongoing covid19 pandemic I thought to post here.

I need to purchase 50mm waste pipe and 90 degree fitting with everything being closed do I have any hope?

Thanks

Internet

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Hi all,

Thanks

Heat merchants are doing deliveries you can order online or call them. Plenty of other hardware shops are open too. Like the poster above said Google it for one near you

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭con747

Hi all,

Thanks

https://www.lenehans.ie/ They say they are taking online orders again on the 8th after a backlog. There is others online delivering so just have a look.:)

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

Notdeco wrote: »
    Heat merchants are doing deliveries you can order online or call them. Plenty of other hardware shops are open too. Like the poster above said Google it for one near you

Should they be open? Like am I able to walk in? I thought that wasn't allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

con747 wrote: »
    https://www.lenehans.ie/ They say they are taking online orders again on the 8th after a backlog. There is others online delivering so just have a look.:)

Thanks they are all sold out of everything it seems they are mad busy I ordered from plumbingproducts.ie instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Should they be open? Like am I able to walk in? I thought that wasn't allowed.
    No you can't walk in. Only order online or phone call. Free delivery

Advertisement