Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Fees

Options
  • 07-04-2020 11:59am

Should I go ahead and pay the fees or hold off to see how the situation develops? Returning the on-line confirmation is not really possible in these circumstances.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Email the SEC and check you will be fully refunded if it does not happen.

• Site Banned Posts: 5 plopperthepig

I just posted the online recepit to my school. Obviously the SEC will refund you if the exams cannot go ahead, but there's 0 chance of that. They will make it work, albeit at a much later date in my opinion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

I paid for my kids Junior cert fee, if it doesn't go ahead they will have to refund,
    but if it does and you haven't paid there could be an issue, so my advice, pay.

Advertisement