Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FREE Shopping List App

• 08-04-2020 10:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭

Maybe I don't even need an app.

I'm just trying to find a way to make a simple list each week, Be able to save it and then the following week just be able to edit.

Don't need prices or barcodes to work etc.

Just be able to edit each week and forward via WhatsApp.

Any ideas?

Any I've tried just have far too many options.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,947 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Google keep.

banie01 wrote: »
    Google keep.

brilliant little app

no need to fwd on whatsapp - edit on laptop https://keep.google.com/u/0/ and access on phone or just use on phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Google Keep for me too.
    Set up a tick list - you can tick them off your list as you are walking around the shopping aisles.

Really helps focus the mind when you're shopping, and stops you buying crap. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,947 ✭✭✭✭banie01

glasso wrote: »
    brilliant little app

no need to fwd on whatsapp - edit on laptop https://keep.google.com/u/0/ and access on phone or just use on phone

Agree, of all the list/Todo apps I've tried it's the one I keep coming back to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Just trying it now. Looking good. Thanks guys. As I said I was trying others and just too many options.

This is just to save me rewriting lists and scribbling out on paper etc. every week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭jeffk

Yeah Google Keep, i used it for other things and then like you said bits of paper etc a week was a waste

Have it listed with the layout of the shop (Aldi our main shop) rather than all over the pace or A-Z

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,474 ✭✭✭TheChizler

shoppinglist.google.com. If you use Google Assistant you can add things by saying ok google add X to my shopping list, very handy if you are cooking and don't want to touch your phone. I think Keep can do the same thing now but I never got it working.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 898 ✭✭✭OREGATO

TheChizler wrote: »
    shoppinglist.google.com. If you use Google Assistant you can add things by saying ok google add X to my shopping list, very handy if you are cooking and don't want to touch your phone. I think Keep can do the same thing now but I never got it working.

This for me above. Being able to add to the shopping list from a Google home speaker is brilliant.

Also, you can download the Google shopping apk from various sites and have access to your shopping list while doing the shop. Gives handy features to swipe left or right to delete stuff you've picked up etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,474 ✭✭✭TheChizler

OREGATO wrote: »
    Also, you can download the Google shopping apk from various sites and have access to your shopping list while doing the shop. Gives handy features to swipe left or right to delete stuff you've picked up etc.
    The url above let's you do just that, no need to download potentially dodgy apks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

Can also share the list with other Google users

• Advertisement
Advertisement