If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

65 inch 4K TV and 4k blu ray player

Options
  • 08-04-2020 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Just wondering what could you do for me on a 65 inch 4k smart TV and 4k blu ray player. Any offers or the like?

Budget circa E1,000 but preferably below.

Thanks a million,

Ger

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Folks,

Just wondering what could you do for me on a 65 inch 4k smart TV and 4k blu ray player. Any offers or the like?

Budget circa E1,000 but preferably below.

Thanks a million,

Ger
    Hey Ray Donavan.

Thanks for the post and hope you are keeping well!

You could check out the LG 65UM7000 and pair it with the LG UBK80 coming in at a total of 740 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204500-lg-65um7000pla-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx

If you went a little over budget you could go for the LG 65SM8600 along with the LG UBK80 for a deal price of 1257 Euro in total delivered.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204042-lg-65sm8600pla-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-nanocell-led-tv-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203305-lg-ubk80-uhd-blu-ray-player.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

Thanks Kenny. What are your thoughts on the cheaper LG TV? And how would it fare vs say the Samsung 7100 as a 65 inch option?

Thanks Kenny. What are your thoughts on the cheaper LG TV? And how would it fare vs say the Samsung 7100 as a 65 inch option?
    Hey Ray Donovan.

The LG 65UM7000 is a great television for the money and comes close to the Samsung 7020 and 7100.

At the moment both Samsung 65RU7020 and 7100 are totally out of stock at our main warehouse,  I didn't want to quote for them as I could not supply them.

Kenny.

Hey Ray Donovan.

The LG 65UM7000 is a great television for the money and comes close to the Samsung 7020 and 7100.

At the moment both Samsung 65RU7020 and 7100 are totally out of stock at our main warehouse,  I didn't want to quote for them as I could not supply them.

Kenny.
    Kenny,

Very interested in ordering LG TV (LG 65UM7000PLA) and LG UHD Blu Ray Player (LG UBK80). 

What is the best best best price you can do on those delivered?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Ray Donovan.

Kenny.
    Kenny,

Very interested in ordering LG TV (LG 65UM7000PLA) and LG UHD Blu Ray Player (LG UBK80). 

What is the best best best price you can do on those delivered?

Thanks in advance.
    Hey Ray Donovan.

Thanks for coming back to me.

The best price would be the 740 Euro quoted above. This includes delivery and our VIP 6 year guarantee on the television free of charge.

One last thing you may require if you don't already have one would be a 4K HDMI.
    Something like the Audioquest Pearl 1M. They retail at £24.95 but I could include one for £15.00

If you want to go ahead, drop me your contact number in a PM and I can give you a call.

• Advertisement

Hi guys,

My brother was interested in a set up similar to myself so he is after a 4k TV, UHD Blu Ray Player and a 2.0 HDMI cable (2m in length preferably). Just wondering could you point me in the right direction for him. I said I'd look after it for him. Any offers or the like coming up to Black Friday etc?

He wouldn't be after a hugley hi spec TV or anything, just a decent 4K TV with very good picture quality in around the 50 inch size.

Also the TV would have to have a stand like the LG 50UN81006LB as he is a bit caught for space. He basically has 100cm max on the table for the stand and 120cm max for the width of the TV.

In fact if you could give me a combined price for the TV above and the LG UBK80 that would be great. And on other options that you could recommend.

Thanks in advance.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

My brother was interested in a set up similar to myself so he is after a 4k TV, UHD Blu Ray Player and a 2.0 HDMI cable (2m in length preferably). Just wondering could you point me in the right direction for him. I said I'd look after it for him. Any offers or the like coming up to Black Friday etc?

He wouldn't be after a hugley hi spec TV or anything, just a decent 4K TV with very good picture quality in around the 50 inch size.

Also the TV would have to have a stand like the LG 50UN81006LB as he is a bit caught for space. He basically has 100cm max on the table for the stand and 120cm max for the width of the TV.

In fact if you could give me a combined price for the TV above and the LG UBK80 that would be great. And on other options that you could recommend.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi Ray Donovan.

Thanks for coming back to us :)

The 50UN81006 is a very nice television.

I could offer it paired with the UBK80 and a Audio Quest Pearl 2m HDMI for 703 Euro delivered and our VIP 6 year on the TV free of charge.

He could maybe also think about the NANO Cell LG the 50NANO796
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-205036-lg-50nano796ne-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-nanocell-led-tv-freeview-freesat-hd.aspx

I could offer this with the UBK80 and 2m HDIM for 715 Euro.

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.
    Hi Ray Donovan.

I could offer it paired with the UBK80 and a Audio Quest Pearl 2m HDMI for 703 Euro delivered and our VIP 6 year on the TV free of charge.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-205036-lg-50nano796ne-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-nanocell-led-tv-freeview-freesat-hd.aspx

Hi guys,

Anyone there to give me a buzz on the above offer if it still stands? 

4 months later and my brother finally decided to purchase. Will buy today if possible. 

Thanks

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.
    Hi Ray Donovan.

Hi guys,

Anyone there to give me a buzz on the above offer if it still stands? 

4 months later and my brother finally decided to purchase. Will buy today if possible. 

Thanks
    Hi Ray Donovan.

Sorry for the delay.

I have rechecked the pricing and can still offer on the 50NANO796, UBK80 and 2m Pearl HDMI at 715 Euro.

The 50UN81006 deal has increased in price a little to 740 Euro.
    The price on the 50UN81006 is now more expensive than the 50NANO796 making the 796 the deal to go for.

If you are happy to proceed let me know and we can give you a call to finalise things up.

Hi Ray Donovan.

Sorry for the delay.

I have rechecked the pricing and can still offer on the 50NANO796, UBK80 and 2m Pearl HDMI at 715 Euro.

The price on the 50UN81006 is now more expensive than the 50NANO796 making the 796 the deal to go for.

If you are happy to proceed let me know and we can give you a call to finalise things up.

Yep happy to with that. You probably have my number from previous purchase so can ring whenever suits.

• Advertisement

Hi Ray Donovan.

Sorry for the delay.

Yep happy to with that. You probably have my number from previous purchase so can ring whenever suits.
    Hi Ray Donovan,

If you drop Kenny a PM and let him know what time suits for a call we can give you a ring in the morning!

Kind regards

David

Hi Ray Donovan,

If you drop Kenny a PM and let him know what time suits for a call we can give you a ring in the morning!

Kind regards

David

PM sent to Kenny. Thanks.

Hi Ray Donovan,

Kind regards

David

PM sent to Kenny. Thanks.
    Cheers Ray Donovan.

I'll check it out now :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.