Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leaving Cert Music 2020

• 08-04-2020 11:58am
    Site Banned Posts: 5

Ok, seeing as though this exam is supposedly in less than 10 weeks I wanted to make a thread where we can exchange our predictions.
    I looked at the examcraft mock to guide me so I think

Q 1 The Beatles (The only set work to never have been a 25 marker).
    Q2-4 Obviously seachanges, mozart (I'm disregarding movement 3 completely, it came up as a 25 marker when the course was last examined) and Berlioz (most likely movement 4 but will cover movement 2 too to cover all grounds).
    Q5 With respect to the Irish music essay, The Harping Tradition just has to come up! Perhaps an Irish composer or Céílí Bands too?

Our teacher recently got us to do this question: Discuss how tradional Irish music influenced the folk music of North America. Give specific examples of music in your answer.
    Again another runner.

Then for the composition paper, I'm thinking a minor melody and a major harmony, but this is much less predictible and it's imperative you know how to do both a major and minor melody/harmony question.

Obviously I'm in no way affiliated with the SEC xD

Advertisement