Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massive long lasting changes?

Options
  • 08-04-2020 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭

Will there be massive long-lasting changes worldwide after this?

One thing I think might happen is that developing countries that are highly dependent on tourism, Aisa, Bali, Seychelles, Mauritius, and parts of Africa will be forced to take different economic development strategies that do does not depend on wealthy westerners which would be a good thing.

This would have an enormous negative effect on world airlines though and the hotel industry.

The cruise industry may never recover.

Peopel will stay more local or traditional Europen destinations which will be good for us.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,915 ✭✭✭✭listermint

No more shaking hands. Nor kiss greetings on the continent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

I will forever more despise people i know who treated this with total disrespect, and for having no thought of anyone but themselves.
    After that, i'll move on and hope the world returns to something near it was.

Advertisement