Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spd module

Options
  • 08-04-2020 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

if you get a spd fitted and one of the cartridges blow do you have to get an electrician out to replace it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Risteard81

thejobman wrote: »
    if you get a spd fitted and one of the cartridges blow do you have to get an electrician out to replace it?

Generally they will slot in and out without needing to remove any covers. Make sure that it is the correct cartridge though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 thejobman

Risteard81 wrote: »
    Generally they will slot in and out without needing to remove any covers. Make sure that it is the correct cartridge though.

the reci suggested fitting one the last time he was out installing a cooker, but i was a bit hesitant as we had one of those idiototic old fuses that were wired to the main switch and i had bad memories of my mum standing on a chair in the dark changing it and trying to get it screwed in with the cover in the way

Advertisement