If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you get a 32in with built-in Saorview?

Options
  • 08-04-2020 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭

Hi 

Am in market for a 32in for the bedroom... its gonna be in a slide-robe shelf and so 32in is max I can get.

I have a Saorview Ariel in attic above bedroom and so could so plug into Ariel easily.  

But... do your TV comes with a build in saorview OR have I to purchase a separate box??

Many thanks

PS.... my TV slot in the press/shelving is 21 inches high and 33 inches wide. Can you check any recommendations that they are less than the above (including stand/legs when dealing with height!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Masala wrote: »
    Hi 

Am in market for a 32in for the bedroom... its gonna be in a slide-robe shelf and so 32in is max I can get.

I have a Saorview Ariel in attic above bedroom and so could so plug into Ariel easily.  

But... do your TV comes with a build in saorview OR have I to purchase a separate box??

Many thanks

PS.... my TV slot in the press/shelving is 21 inches high and 33 inches wide.    Can you check any recommendations that they are less than the above (including stand/legs when dealing with height!
    Hi Masala.

Thanks for the post.

Our 32" televisions would indeed have a Saorview tuner built in and will work off of your current Ariel.

You could check out the LG 32LM6200 priced at 225 Euro including delivery. Also includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204515-lg-32lm6300pla-32-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx

The above TV will fit into the space that you have.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭Masala

Hi 

Many thanks

PS.... my TV slot in the press/shelving is 21 inches high and 33 inches wide.    Can you check any recommendations that they are less than the above (including stand/legs when dealing with height!
    Hi Masala.

Thanks for the post.

Our 32" televisions would indeed have a Saorview tuner built in and will work off of your current Ariel.

You could check out the LG 32LM6200 priced at 225 Euro including delivery. Also includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204515-lg-32lm6300pla-32-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny.... looks goof but its 646mm high..and that 25.43incles!    I only have 21in in height to work with. 

Am I right ....???

Regards

Hi 

Many thanks

Hi Masala.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.
    Thanks Kenny.... looks goof but its 646mm high..and that 25.43incles!    I only have 21in in height to work with. 

Am I right ....???

Regards
    Hi Masala.

The height is listed as 464mm which is under 19 inches.
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]Dimensions including stand WxHxD (mm)[/font]
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]736 x 464 x 180[/font]

Kenny.

Hi Kenny.... so the pic is showing the wrong measurements .... did they transpose the 464 into a 646?    

Is so- then we sucking diesel!   

Have you stock????

regards

Hi Kenny.... so the pic is showing the wrong measurements .... did they transpose the 464 into a 646?    

Is so- then we sucking diesel!   

Have you stock????

regards
    Hey Masala.

I double checked on LG website and it also shows as the 464mm measurement for the height.
    Seems the details on that photo are indeed incorrect. (I'll try and get our IT guys to remove that image from our site).

There are plenty of these available for shipping and it can be purchased directly on the link below and we will get one dispatched out to you.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204515-lg-32lm6300pla-32-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx?swapstore=1

Thanks

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Thanks Kenny. Pulled the trigger on this earlier today...... looking forward to setting up now. Must say that your 6 yr guarantee is a winner as well as your prices. Keep it up and STAY SAFE!!!

Thanks Kenny. Pulled the trigger on this earlier today...... looking forward to setting up now. Must say that your 6 yr guarantee is a winner as well as your prices. Keep it up and STAY SAFE!!!

Thanks Kenny.  Pulled the trigger on this earlier today...... looking forward to setting up now. Must say that your 6 yr guarantee is a winner as well as your prices. Keep it up and STAY SAFE!!!
    Hi Masala,

Thanks so much for the order!

We'll get that processed for you but let me know if you have any issues!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.