Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AMA verification

Options
  • 08-04-2020 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

There is currently an AMA with someone who is purported to be a consultant in the HSE. May I ask how exactly it was verified that this person is a consultant? I'm looking for the exact chain of events in the verification process. I'm not looking for the person's identity. Thanks.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Silly Gilly,

Typically we look for a form of identification and one that links them to their place of work or specialty. I'll give Niamh a heads up about your query in case she wants to add anything in particular to this instance.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Silly Gilly

Hi Silly Gilly,

Typically we look for a form of identification and one that links them to their place of work or specialty. I'll give Niamh a heads up about your query in case she wants to add anything in particular to this instance.

Thanks Mark. I would be interested to know the particular identification that was accepted in this instance.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Documentation to prove the person's identity and their work credentials were used in this case as well as some searching online to verify it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement