Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Phone

• 08-04-2020 9:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

Folks,

I've had a Samsung Galaxy A70 as a work phone for the last few months and I have the opportunity to change it, I hate the phone (except for the camera) and find it fiddly and awkward to use. My PC & Laptop operate on Windows 10.

Could somebody suggest an iPhone of equal or similar spec? I use Gmail for emails.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

If you wait a few weeks the new iPhone SE 2020 should be out. It will be priced lower than the latest models.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

quarryman wrote: »
    If you wait a few weeks the new iPhone SE 2020 should be out. It will be priced lower than the latest models.

This should be your preference.

If your company don’t give out brand new devices (I mean brand new in terms of recently released), the iPhone 8 could be an option too. Or if you want something bigger the iPhone 11. Unless they’ll spring for the 11 Pro :D

Advertisement