Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics -

• 09-04-2020 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I’m new to economics. Have a few questions.

Are there any projects or any other coursework (Besides the syllabus) for Economics at leaving cert level (higher/ordinary)?

I have never done business or studied economics.
    Do you think this may be a suitable course for someone doing it privately?

If I start now, do you think I’ll be able to get this course completed for the leaving cert exam in 2021?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭hasdanta

I didn't do economics myself, but I know it doesn't have a project. Also, when I was picking my LC subjects, the economics teacher in my dad's school recommended I take it (since I did well in JC business) because it has a) a relatively short course and b) apparently the exam is pretty predictable

• Registered Users Posts: 21 rayray2002

The new economics course requires a project that is work about 20% of your total mark.
    If you start now u will definately get the course finished for the lc 2021.
    The course is more simplified then ever before.
    Good luck, you will be fine if u choose to take up this subject.

Advertisement