Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zoom Meetup Chat / Music WhatEver

• 09-04-2020 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Complete random post after a few cans :)
    I was wondering if there would be any interest in having a meetup / chat on zoom. not sure how in-sync it would be for a jam but maybe just to chat with music lovers and see where we go with the new scenario we are in. maybe the odd person like to sing a song or whatever,

If it goes no where, feck it. it if does BRILL :)

Anyway, ye, rock on

Ian

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

No one seems to be biting on this. Generally, this is something we'd expect people who kinda got familiar with each other to arrange privately. You'll never know who could end up, popping up on something like this.

Also, can't really be encouraging, people taking discussion away from Boards, as I reckon, Boards will prefer to be the forum for discussing things. :pac:

So, I'm gonna close this out. If there's any kind of interest in this, it really might be better suited reaching out to people you'd be interested on going through a video call with, that you've engaged with before.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement