Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chill insurance/ Ivernia. New quote

Options
  • 10-04-2020 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

My insurance is up for renewal in a few weeks and have went online to see other options. I've never heard of Ivernia through chill however they have gave me a better quote than the insurance company I have now. My search looking information on them isn't giving me much about this company here in Ireland. Has anyone any information on how good or bad they are?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭kingstevii

Try aig online. I was with chill/ivernia last year and they tried bump up my insurance by 25%this year..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

kingbhome wrote: »
    My insurance is up for renewal in a few weeks and have went online to see other options. I've never heard of Ivernia through chill however they have gave me a better quote than the insurance company I have now. My search looking information on them isn't giving me much about this company here in Ireland. Has anyone any information on how good or bad they are?

I've renewed with Chill/ivernia last time and the time before.

They were the best price I could find having been with Chill/AIG previously.

Maybe try SuperValu - if you fit their target profile they can offer a decent quote, they obviously don't like me though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

Ivernia are a yellow pack brand and would be similar to the likes of any number of broker only motor insurers that have gone tits up over the last few years. My advice is dont be swayed by the cheaper price (unless you are talking hundreds) and try to get a decent quote with a reputable underwriter - FBD, RSA, Allianz, Aviva, Axa etc.

Advertisement