Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Murder on the Xpresso Dublin Bus - Let's try this again GAME THREAD

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

So, today started great. Got up and went for a drive with the hubby. Came back and was cleaning the house. We had an issue with our F/Freezer leaking something onto the floor, so we pulled it out. Cleaned the mess under it and I decided to give the floor a really good scrub which I was in the mood.

Since the weather was so hot, was getting loads of washing done. Bragged to the hubby that I had NOTHING left at all to wash and was stripping our bed in the morning.

Was folding the laundry in my bedroom, I hang it on the balcony at the back of our bedroom/bathroom. The hubby asks if I deliberately left the kitchen floor really wet. I said no, it was just drying and just about dry when I came upstairs.
    He said there was an inch of water! SO I went down, opened the cupboard under sink, water pissing out from somewhere. We quickly turned the mains off from outside.

This was about 4.30PM. I had no towels to put down to start getting the new swimming pool in the kitchen drained, had to get my lovely folded clean ones and start. It was just too much water. I also had to take my eldest to the drive through covid testing centre.
    She is on new tablets for the Long QT syndrome and getting breathless and headaches, they want to make sure it isn't the virus causing it before they do anything about the tablets. We had an appointment for 5.30pm near our house and I had to abandon the kitchen and leave the hubby and the son try and clean up the mess.

Went for a wee drive round by the beach after she got her test, she was beside me in the car getting it and squirming! the thing they put up her nose looked to be touching her brain! Got back to the house and the boys were just getting the last of the water up. It was now just after 6!

I had to wash the floor again as the water was not clear that came from this leak and it also picked up dirt from behind units that have been there ages and it was all over the place. I did that and sat on the balcony in the sun for a bit. It was 6.45pm my time now. I went in to get a shower and saw the reminder message from Baggly about the game. Since I had over an hour as I am in Malta, I went for the shower and got all nicely prepped as I am going to the hotel tomorrow for the night!

Roll on 7.45pm and I go downstairs to check on something. I see there is more water on the floor! The plumber had told us to turn something off under the sink and then the mains could go on, but it was still trickling and had managed to have a small swimming pool on the floor again.

The hubby was sitting down already from 7pm to 15 games of poker and couldn't help, my son was in the middle of a fortnite tourney and my eldest is useless!. I was using the floor squeegie thing and scrapping into a dustpan and into a bucket! it took till just before I posted to get the bl00dy water cleaned back up again.

So now I have 2 loads of towels to wash and I got my comeuppence for abandoning the others to go with my eldest for her test and my little drive afterwards!

I was wrecked by the time I was done, the downstairs is in bits with everything poulled out the kitchen and no mains water.

And then I die first in WW :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Clarabel wrote: »
    * tannoy *

Reb has been voted to be turfed off the bus. They are dead now. They were NRV

all off!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess we will never find that murderer.

Oh well wolves win

so whip? called her out ages ago! godammit!

well played.

great game guys, apologies if i got over exuberant. you know how it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Deadroom access: https://discord.gg/p8njpZ

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

so whip? called her out ages ago! godammit!

well played.

great game guys, apologies if i got over exuberant. you know how it is!

Yup was whippy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

so, if khalessi + yoss + sk + whip is alive, and they munch one, can't we got lylo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Sorry guys! That game was epic! Thanks mods. Great first game Reb :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

sKeith wrote: »
    so, if khalessi + yoss + sk + whip is alive, and they munch one, can't we got lylo?

Khaleesi was long dead

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Khaleesi was long dead
    ahh

village still to win one of these.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

I forgot khalessi was shot. Whoops. So the wolf was whiplashy?

• Advertisement

Thanks everyone for playing! Great game to mod and watch!

Fair play to Reb surviving to the end of the game in his first game!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Thanks to you guys Baggly and Clara. Some excitement of a Friday night :D

Well done wolves :D

Why was whiplashy the first to vote for a fellow wolf?

Well, that was a confusing few hours. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Well done all.

Reberetta wrote: »
    Why was whiplashy the first to vote for a fellow wolf?

Well, that was a confusing few hours. :-)

He was late arriving to the game so (id imagine) she took a punt without his say so on voting for him early, expecting things to play out as they did.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Fantaistic game Baggly and Clara really enjoyed it

@Reb terminology piece.

Lots of people mentioned bussing.

This is throwing a teammate under the bus to make yourself look good.

Thats what Whipper did.

As she herself said; many wolves have done it in the past, but rarely first vote.

Danke for the game Clara and Baggly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

thanks for playing! Enjoyed that!

So, today started great. Got up and went for a drive with the hubby. Came back and was cleaning the house. We had an issue with our F/Freezer leaking something onto the floor, so we pulled it out. Cleaned the mess under it and I decided to give the floor a really good scrub which I was in the mood.

Since the weather was so hot, was getting loads of washing done. Bragged to the hubby that I had NOTHING left at all to wash and was stripping our bed in the morning.

Was folding the laundry in my bedroom, I hang it on the balcony at the back of our bedroom/bathroom. The hubby asks if I deliberately left the kitchen floor really wet. I said no, it was just drying and just about dry when I came upstairs.
    He said there was an inch of water! SO I went down, opened the cupboard under sink, water pissing out from somewhere. We quickly turned the mains off from outside.

This was about 4.30PM. I had no towels to put down to start getting the new swimming pool in the kitchen drained, had to get my lovely folded clean ones and start. It was just too much water. I also had to take my eldest to the drive through covid testing centre.
    She is on new tablets for the Long QT syndrome and getting breathless and headaches, they want to make sure it isn't the virus causing it before they do anything about the tablets. We had an appointment for 5.30pm near our house and I had to abandon the kitchen and leave the hubby and the son try and clean up the mess.

Went for a wee drive round by the beach after she got her test, she was beside me in the car getting it and squirming! the thing they put up her nose looked to be touching her brain! Got back to the house and the boys were just getting the last of the water up. It was now just after 6!

I had to wash the floor again as the water was not clear that came from this leak and it also picked up dirt from behind units that have been there ages and it was all over the place. I did that and sat on the balcony in the sun for a bit. It was 6.45pm my time now. I went in to get a shower and saw the reminder message from Baggly about the game. Since I had over an hour as I am in Malta, I went for the shower and got all nicely prepped as I am going to the hotel tomorrow for the night!

Roll on 7.45pm and I go downstairs to check on something. I see there is more water on the floor! The plumber had told us to turn something off under the sink and then the mains could go on, but it was still trickling and had managed to have a small swimming pool on the floor again.

The hubby was sitting down already from 7pm to 15 games of poker and couldn't help, my son was in the middle of a fortnite tourney and my eldest is useless!. I was using the floor squeegie thing and scrapping into a dustpan and into a bucket! it took till just before I posted to get the bl00dy water cleaned back up again.

So now I have 2 loads of towels to wash and I got my comeuppence for abandoning the others to go with my eldest for her test and my little drive afterwards!

I was wrecked by the time I was done, the downstairs is in bits with everything poulled out the kitchen and no mains water.

And then I die first in WW :rolleyes:

Aw no, I feel terrible for killing you now :(

Reberetta wrote: »
    I forgot khalessi was shot. Whoops. So the wolf was whiplashy?

Yeah.... Sorry about that. I swear I'm nice and more often than not a villager!

Baggly wrote: »
    He was late arriving to the game so (id imagine) she took a punt without his say so on voting for him early, expecting things to play out as they did.

Yup I threw him under the bus. I'm lucky it worked out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Aw no, I feel terrible for killing you now :(

Dem are the breaks!

Why me first?

Dem are the breaks!

Why me first?

Purely because you were the second to vote for green so you wouldn't have been lynched.

Advertisement