Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does a BOI to BOI transfer take over a bank hol?

Options
  • 10-04-2020 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭

I want to transfer money to a business. They will only release goods onemce they have payment. I need goods asap.

If I transfer now from my BOI account to their BOI account will they see the funds instantly when the login?

(the next banking day is tuesday which is too far!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

vector wrote: »
    I want to transfer money to a business. They will only release goods onemce they have payment. I need goods asap.

If I transfer now from my BOI account to their BOI account will they see the funds instantly when the login?

(the next banking day is tuesday which is too far!)
    I tested a payment to my wife whose account is in another BOI branch and it shows instantly, so should be ok

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

thanks.
    yes it works.
    boi to boi. the receiver got the money instantly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Vector, 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, we seem to have missed your post. 

Yes, the information you received above would be correct. BOI to BOI transfers are instant, both on working days and non-working days. 

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement