Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

opting out of eir data notificiation

Options
  • 10-04-2020 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

i recentygot a free calls text package from eir for 20 euro per month. it works OK but a previous deal i had from eir also keep sending me texts to say you need to top up to keep using data I don't use data now

How can i stop the annoying texts sometime 3 at a time?. Eir not answering blaming covid as if the ever had customer service

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,802 ✭✭✭DopeTech

i recentygot a free calls text package from eir for 20 euro per month. it works OK but a previous deal i had from eir also keep sending me texts to say you need to top up to keep using data I don't use data now

How can i stop the annoying texts sometime 3 at a time?. Eir not answering blaming covid as if the ever had customer service

Turn data off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭80j2lc5y7u6qs9

DopeTech wrote: »
    Turn data off?
    it is off

Advertisement