Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galaxy Tablet A

• 10-04-2020 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi. I bought a samsung tablet A. It was a display model and was setup previously. Now when i go to set it up after a factory reset it is looking for the email of the account that it was setup on first. The shop is now closed until Tuesday. Anyone know a way around this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

CryanGame wrote: »
    Hi. I bought a samsung tablet A. It was a display model and was setup previously. Now when i go to set it up after a factory reset it is looking for the email of the account that it was setup on first. The shop is now closed until Tuesday. Anyone know a way around this?
    I found this on a Google search, not sure if it's of any use but have a read.
    https://support.google.com/android/thread/14797570?hl=en&msgid=14797570

• Registered Users Posts: 19 CryanGame

august12 wrote:
    I found this on a Google search, not sure if it's of any use but have a read.

Thanks for that. Will wait until Tuesday when I can return it.

Advertisement