Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any way to change an An Post Courier delivery?

• 10-04-2020 8:16pm

I’ve a delivery coming for the past 4 days with An Post parcels. It’s being delivered to work and we’re open 7:00-1730, but the attempted delivery times on the tracking have been 2143, 1947, and 1913 with “no answer at address”. I’ve no way to change the address or change to collection. Is there any way around this?

Comments

Just bumping this in case anyone might spot it and know what to do. I can see an An Post redelivery edit page but it doesn’t seem to apply to the courier parcel service as they don’t leave the slip of paper “sorry we missed you” thing that I need.

Is it just in limbo forever unless I can get keys off someone in work to keep the place open into the night? That’s if they’re actually calling at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Yes ring the post office/ customer service.
    Should be simple to sort.

This is a problem for an post at the moment.
    Loads of places closed and non delivered items are building up.

blade1 wrote: »
    Yes ring the post office/ customer service.
    Should be simple to sort.

This is a problem for an post at the moment.
    Loads of places closed and non delivered items are building up.

We’re still open all day 5 days a week and there has to be someone there to take in all our other deliveries too. I know they can’t change their route timings but if I could even change the address it would do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭blade1

We’re still open all day 5 days a week and there has to be someone there to take in all our other deliveries too. I know they can’t change their route timings but if I could even change the address it would do.

As I said ring them.

I would have rathered hang in work than ring them but ended up getting an email yesterday to say to follow the instructions on the slip of paper left at the address so it can be collected. Is there a slip in the letter box? No. Would the driver have been able to get in the gates at the time? No. So when you’re dealing with lying drivers then what chance have you got?
    I’ll have to try ring now but I’m thinking I’ll have to write off the cash and order from someone who uses DPD.

• Advertisement
Advertisement