Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Covid19 Part XV - 15,251 in ROI (610 deaths) 2,645 in NI (194 deaths) (19/04) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭tobefrank321

fr336 wrote: »
    Can anyone explain to me (or perhaps remind me, I'm tired) how we will be able to return to any pretence of normal life without potentially spiking the case rate again? Both in Ireland and where I am in UK (south England). It will have to happen regardless at some point as even someone like me who would always put lives over economy realises that there comes a point where this could all lead to a depression and god knows what else. So anyway back to my main point - how do we not just go back to square one if the borders are still open? All it takes is a handful of cases coming in from abroad to start up a cluster again. Or am I being really stupid and the long term effect of our lockdowns is that the majority of virus carriers will have got over it and now be immune? Will the post lockdown world still be fraught with risk but nowhere near as bad as where we were before it? I'm guessing ultimately we will all become compulsory mask wearers for a time.

Likely rolling restrictions, lifted and imposed every so often. Until a vaccine. I think major sports events can't be played on front of packed stadiums until a vaccine either. Those events spread the virus rapidly and make contact tracing very difficult.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭MrMusician18

Why? We know that this was projected as the peak. Relax. It was expected.

In another 3 weeks this will have come down.

I have been out and about too as have most of the people i know. Its about social distancing etc.

The vast majority of the 1000 caught covid in the last 5 days. That means that are not enough people taking the measures seriously.

This is not surprising to me anyway. I live across the road from a park and any day the sun has been out it's been really busy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭tobefrank321

New i was missing a 0. Haha.

Ffs time to let it run its course.

Let you be the first to get infected, off you go, mild flu that it allegedly is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,935 ✭✭✭Van.Bosch

The vast majority of the 1000 caught covid in the last 5 days. That means that are not enough pale taking the measures seriously.

This is not surprising to me anyway. I live across the road from a park and any day the sun has been out it's been really busy.

What’s the problem going to a park if people adhere to social distancing?

How do you know the vast majority caught it in last 5 days?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Wibbs wrote: »
    A rellie who's a doctor once described similar around CPR in many patients that it was "like trying to push start a car with no petrol in the tank".

It's a very unpleasant act. But saying that there are always the success stories. In my experience it's most the shockable arrests that survive but I have been involved in a few cases of prolonged chest compressions that made it. Would have been younger patients for the vast majority.

• Advertisement

Maybe because they get priority testing?

The Traveller community do get priority as a high risk group but testing isn't a cure. If you're positive but not seriously ill you're told to self isolate at home. Good luck with that Boss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,578 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

growleaves wrote: »
    Er no it isn't stupid at all because the alleged mitigating effects of the lockdown are unproven and unknown. Backed by no scientific evidence at all, only mere assertion.

What you're asking me to accept is that comparing a flu-like pandemic which kills 60,000 to a flu pandemic which kills 68,000 (a harsh flu year) is extremely stupid. But comparing a flu-like pandemic which kills 60,000 to one of the deadliest pandemics in history which which killed 50 million (Spanish Flu) is sound.

For the lockdown to be as effective as these projections point to there would need to be a huge discrepancy in deaths between countries that are locked-down and those countries that aren't.

If/When that discrepancy does not appear (as it hasn't so far), what will the posters here say?

They'll breathe a sigh of relief and say they were wrong...thankfully.

But, it's good to know that that's where your priority lies.

A rellie who's a doctor once described similar around CPR in many patients that it was "like trying to push start a car with no petrol in the tank".

It's a very unpleasant act. But saying that there are always the success stories. In my experience it's mostly the shockable arrests that survive but I have been involved in a few cases of prolonged chest compressions that made it. Would have been younger patients for the vast majority.

I don't want to give the impassion I'm anti resuscitation which I am not at all, it's amazing when it is successful.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Gynoid wrote: »
    Well apparently everyone sick who people see in the papers look fat. Anyways.. Funny thing is people say oh 70 or whatever % of people in hospital with this are overweight so it must mean you are more at risk if overweight. But I think when I see those percentages that MAYBE they are pro rata reflections of the general population which is about 70 or whatever % overweight.
    Actually earlier someone more informed on the matter noted that to me. That the spread of Covid deaths follows the curve of BMI in the wider UK community. TBH I was surprised nay shocked how many are overweight or obese in the UK(2/3rds apparently) and we're about on par I gather?

I'm cogging the graphic she used to illustrate it.

509640.png

I have noticed in those dying in the NHS a lot of non White faces. Now the NHS would have more than background levels of non White folks working in it, but it has surprised me. I can understand somewhere like New York or New Orleans where social factors would be majorly at play, but in the UK these are mostly "middle class" professionals.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Van.Bosch wrote: »
    What’s the problem going to a park if people adhere to social distancing?

How do you know the vast majority caught it in last 5 days?

5 days is the mean incubation period, but let's say 7 days to account for delays in testing. So they have certainly contracted it within the lockdown period

No problem going to the park adhering to social distancing, but it's not happening. I've seen volleyball practice, gangs of teens, parents letting their nieces and nephews mix.

It only takes a small percentage to not adhere to the measures to effectively destroy everyone's efforts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Rvsmmnps

Is there a breakdown of age groups that have passed away from covid19 in Ireland 20-30 / 30-40 / 40-50 / 50-60 / 70-80

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,935 ✭✭✭Van.Bosch

5 days is the mean incubation period, but let's say 7 days to account for delays in testing. So they have certainly contracted it within the lockdown period

No problem going to the park adhering to social distancing, but it's not happening. I've seen volleyball practice, gangs of teens, parents letting their nieces and nephews mix.

It only takes a small percentage to not adhere to the measures to effectively destroy everyone's efforts.

Agreed - majority making the tough choices and isolating their family.

Families who mix are risking themselves as well as the health service - frustrating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

New i was missing a 0. Haha.

Ffs time to let it run its course.

Eh, no it's not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/iranian-govt-report-says-coronavirus-death-toll-80-percent-higher-than-previously-acknowledged/
    It is likely that only 1 in 5 deaths in Iran are being reported, infections also likely ten times higher than reported

Would put Iran at around 800,000 infections and 25,000 deaths, considering the comparable death toll of larger European countries it would make sense.

Let you be the first to get infected, off you go, mild flu that it allegedly is.

And then go to your Nan's, your Mam and Dads, and your Aunties and Uncles and do the same for your friends Nan, Mam and Dad, Aunts and Uncles etc. etc. You'll be popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Iamabeliever

Rvsmmnps wrote: »
    Is there a breakdown of age groups that have passed away from covid19 in Ireland 20-30 / 30-40 / 40-50 / 50-60 / 70-80

It's skewed towards the 70-80 age group

• Registered Users Posts: 6,254 ✭✭✭joeysoap

growleaves wrote: »
    The countries which refused to lock down are not being wipedout.

They don’t have an Irish mentality though.(when was last time a jogger left 2 m?)
    They don’t have a neighbouring country that is going it’s own way. (Cheltenham, reluctant lockdown, their own accounting system with weird way of counting covid19 cases. And open borders with another jurisdiction to deal with?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭limnam

I think it was on a video DeVore had posted where the simulations showed 10% not adhering to lock down was very close to not having lock down at all.

Frightening.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

It's a very unpleasant act. But saying that there are always the success stories. In my experience it's mostly the shockable arrests that survive but I have been involved in a few cases of prolonged chest compressions that made it. Would have been younger patients for the vast majority.

I don't want to give the impassion I'm anti resuscitation which I am not at all, it's amazing when it is successful.
    It's also a good skill to learn for "civilians". Many moons ago I kept a guy going long enough for the ambulance guys to get to him and shock him and do their thing. Guy in his sixties. Just went down like a sack of spuds, like he'd been poleaxed. In a heap in the street.

I panicked tbh, but nobody else was doing anything. I tried to get him into that recovery position, but found it really hard. Like moving a very heavy cat. So when I found he had no pulse, no breathing and no colour in him at all I did the CPR thing, or what I figured was. Well someone was looking out for him and me, because when the Ambulance arrived after which felt like an age, but probably wasn't he was still with us and I distinctly remember some colour starting to come back into him. I was bloody knackered from doing it. Head spinning. Found out later as he was a local chap he survived and got back home. When one of the ambulance guys asked me had I learned it from a course, I said no Baywatch. I wasn't even kidding. That and some half remembered stuff from the Boy Scouts.

I know a chap who did a course in first aid and he's saved a fair few people over the years with the training he got.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

limnam wrote: »
    I think it was on a video DeVore had posted where the simulations showed 10% not adhering to lock down was very close to not having lock down at all.

Frightening.

I posted that simulation as well.. That's why these lockdowns are next to hopeless. There are far too many selfish and stupid for them to be a success.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

If everyone in Dublin went out for their alloxated 2km excerise at the same time the streets would be packed.
    It's obviously a different scenario than a village in County Clare. Making more specific restrictions on those living in large cities makes logical sense.

It' also people not keeping the distance, i see that a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

deaglan1 wrote: »
    Still cannot get my head around these stats - what are the Israelis doing that Deaths per 1 Million population = just 16% of ours.
    death-per-1-M-ireland-versus-israel.png

Yeah the difference is scary and disappointing. Assuming we closely match up in terms of medical prowess and equipment and that the different Covid 19 strains don't dramatically affect this number, then it's down to...

1. Peoples' general health is better in Israel and/or they have more trust in their health care system and thus seek medical help earlier.

2. Treatments/Protocols are more effective.
    eg. It's been suggested that a scan of the lungs early could be a big deciding facor for a doctor on how to proceed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Rvsmmnps wrote: »

teaxaEB.jpg

ElTel wrote: »
    Yeah the difference is scary and disappointing. Assuming we closely match up in terms of medical prowess and equipment and that the different Covid 19 strains don't dramatically affect this number, then it's down to...

1. Peoples' general health is better in Israel and/or they have more trust in their health care system and thus seek medical help earlier.

eg. It's been suggested that a scan of the lungs early could be a big deciding facor for a doctor on how to proceed.

Or could easily be Israel only counting hospital deaths, and is probably the most likely reason

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

The vast majority of the 1000 caught covid in the last 5 days. That means that are not enough people taking the measures seriously.

Yep, the same where a live. I also seen videos of people going around Dublin like nothing happened. The daily new cases have doubled in just 1 week when the restrictions were already in place

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

I posted that simulation as well.. That's why these lockdowns are next to hopeless. There are far too many selfish and stupid for them to be a success.

And yet every country seems to say that the reproduction number has come down substantially since lockdowns were put in place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,976 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

growleaves wrote:
    The efficacy of the lockdown is unproven and unknown. It has no scientific basis. The death tolls from states that didn't lock down is not significantly different from those that did, sometimes its much lower.
    There's a multitude of reasons why a lockdown wouldn't work and it's basically about it not being a proper lockdown, not policed properly or the people not following the rules.
    If you do a proper lockdown it will work. Ireland haven't done a proper lockdown, it hasn't been policed very well and many have broken the rules.
    Taiwan did a proper lockdown and it did work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,914 ✭✭✭Charles Babbage

Half of the lockdown measures contribute little, the trick is in knowing which half.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,710 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

ElTel wrote: »

Vitamin D ? been mentioned in various contexts , darker skin people in Northern Europe would have Vit D problems this time of the year for example

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,861 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

fritzelly wrote: »
    teaxaEB.jpg

Graph a bit misleading cutting off the last group at 65 - another couple of breakdowns might be better!

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭TOMs WIFE

BattleCorp wrote: »
    They aren't social distancing down my way either. :mad:

I don't care if they don't social distance from themselves, but stay away from the rest of us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,843 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Exactly, this is actually a blessing in disguise, just f*ck it, get masks to everyone, wash your hands loads, maintain social distancing, but get the economy back up !!!

We survived the 1918/19 pandemic with no vaccines, doubt there were lockdowns back then either ...

Calculations of casualties differ but about 20 million died , but certain sources believe there may have been up to 50 million dead. Either way the list of casualties is fûcking long as... let’s not fûck this up that we are looking at something as grim.

It's also a good skill to learn for "civilians". Many moons ago I kept a guy going long enough for the ambulance guys to get to him and shock him and do their thing. Guy in his sixties. Just went down like a sack of spuds, like he'd been poleaxed. In a heap in the street.

I panicked tbh, but nobody else was doing anything. I tried to get him into that recovery position, but found it really hard. Like moving a very heavy cat. So when I found he had no pulse, no breathing and no colour in him at all I did the CPR thing, or what I figured was. Well someone was looking out for him and me, because when the Ambulance arrived after which felt like an age, but probably wasn't he was still with us and I distinctly remember some colour starting to come back into him. I was bloody knackered from doing it. Head spinning. Found out later as he was a local chap he survived and got back home. When one of the ambulance guys asked me had I learned it from a course, I said no Baywatch. I wasn't even kidding. That and some half remembered stuff from the Boy Scouts.

I know a chap who did a course in first aid and he's saved a fair few people over the years with the training he got.

Yep you can literally save a life quite 'easily'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭BanditLuke

Absolutely crazy scenes the last few days. Seen several photos today from Bray sea front. No fcuks given. The restrictions are going to have to be prolonged or enforced properly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,858 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

I think major sports events can't be played on front of packed stadiums until a vaccine either. Those events spread the virus rapidly and make contact tracing very difficult.

Any thoughts on religious ceremonies, in light of events in Offaly? I find it hard to see how you could have a 'socially distanced' mass if the church was any way full. And presumably you couldn't distribute communion. To me, given the age profile of attendees, these ceremonies should probably be near the back of the queue for resumption, if you're going by purely public health considerations.
    Maybe priests will urge 'elderly and vulnerable' to stay at home, at the risk of losing 80% of the congregation...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭frillyleaf

Where is that post I’d like to watch it please

I happened on the nine o'clock news, and there was George Lee tripping over his words and holding back the tears. His demeanour reflects a permanent state of shock, as if he fully expects the world to implode any minute. I can't fathom why RTÉ continue to wheel him out, a shambling wreck who cannot perform his basic duty as a journalist.

TOMs WIFE wrote: »
    I don't care if they don't social distance from themselves, but stay away from the rest of us.

I sort of agree too but the cnuts are coughing their way around the same shops we have to go into so it's very difficult to keep away from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,302 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    Yep, the same where a live. I also seen videos of people going around Dublin like nothing happened. The daily new cases have doubled in just 1 week when the restrictions were already in place

https://twitter.com/newschambers/status/1250396726885785602?s=19

Doesn't look like nothing happened. Sorry but I've not seen the videos your talking about, roads etc all empty around town.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Graph a bit misleading cutting off the last group at 65 - another couple of breakdowns might be better!

That's the only data they release apart from the "from x to x age" in the briefing sometimes

• Advertisement

Coronavirus: Pregnant nurse, 28, dies after contracting COVID-19 - but baby survives
    http://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-pregnant-nurse-28-dies-after-contracting-covid-19-but-baby-survives-11973820

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭frillyleaf

BanditLuke wrote: »
    Absolutely crazy scenes the last few days. Seen several photos today from Bray sea front. No fcuks given. The restrictions are going to have to be prolonged or enforced properly.

I haven’t seen these, what photos ?

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Is flu season over? The reason I ask is that symptoms are less likely to be flu now and we would be more likely to have a higher percentage of people testing positive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭BanditLuke

eagle eye wrote: »
    There's a multitude of reasons why a lockdown wouldn't work and it's basically about it not being a proper lockdown, not policed properly or the people not following the rules.
    If you do a proper lockdown it will work. Ireland haven't done a proper lockdown, it hasn't been policed very well and many have broken the rules.
    Taiwan did a proper lockdown and it did work.

We are letting people jog freely on footpaths like nothing is wrong. That's just one example. I fully agree with a proper enforcement of a real lockdown and not the nonsense we are seeing now.

Is flu season over? The reason I ask is that symptoms are less likely to be flu now and we would be more likely to have a higher percentage of people testing positive.

Well the flu season is considered to be October to may. But is most common in December to March

At this stage in late April if you have flu symptoms it's probably more likely to be covid than flu

Anybody not obeying the restrictions are fcuking it up for us and ensuring that the lockdown goes on for as long as possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,650 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Just dropped in, can maybe shed some light on some of these points.

I can only give my side being a doctor in a large teaching hospital not a nurse in a midlands community hospital but thankfully my experience is miles from this. We have twice daily briefings where everything is out in the open. If there is any hint of COVID the patient is presumed positive until proven otherwise. I had a test on a Tuesday and got the results on a Wednesday as is the case for my colleagues. I'm taking a community hospital as being a nursing home type set up so that indeed could be very different.

I don't have any more detail on this than the age. Do you have a link to more details? Is it known he wasn't on 'life support'? Unfortunately some 23 year olds are also very sick and frail and this virus targets people with underlying conditions particularly harshly.

I'm not sure this is accurate about the UK, do you have a link? In Ireland we don't have such a rule. We are now doing CPR on anyone that required in in full PPE.

I guess this goes back to the nursing home and elderly patient discussion but a brief bit of background regarding CPR. Firstly in COVID the majority die of respiratory failure which put simply means the lungs do not extract enough oxygen from the air and pass it to blood. CPR will do nothing for this usually. CPR is generally a very poor and brutal procedure. Patients a lot of the time do not make it even if you get an initial ROSC (return of spontaneous circulation). It often causes broken ribs and trauma and severe psychological trauma to both patient (if they remember it) and staff. There are a few exceptions to what I have said (for example shockable broad complex tachycardia, for those interested).

But long story short if a patient arrests we will try and recuss if it might be useful. A lot of the time with COVID if won't be as it will be progressive ARDS that causes the arrest ultimately.

No sorry no links, but just shocked at someone so young another poster explained that generally if a covid patient succumbs cpr is not performed because of the risk of virus being spat out onto a health care workers face when someone is revived, so I understand why they can't be brought back.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,302 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

What on earth are you on about ?? I live in Bray and have been walking down the seafront every afternoon during this. It's not busy absolutely nowhere near it. Extremely easy to keep away from people and absolutely loads of room to walk peacefully.

Gardai walking along the beach and checkpoints popping up randomly on the roads in.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Iamabeliever

Just reading about 5G and I just wonder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭GM228

Ireland Coronavirus Statistics - Day 47 – Wednesday 15/04/2020
    All data is cumulative

I've made some changes to the format today and added more information giving full details of Irish cases aswell as Northern Ireland stats, the Island of Ireland stats and a snapshot of the overall world stats and finally animal stats, let me know if I can add anything else.

Day
    |
    Date
    |
    Cases
    |
    New Cases
    |
    Total Cases
    |
    Case Increase
    |
    Reporting Increase
    |
    New Deaths
    |
    Total Deaths
    |
    Deaths daily increase
    |
    CFR
    |
    New Hosp
    |
    Total Hosp
    |
    Hosp %
    |
    Hosp daily increase
    |
    New ICU
    |
    Total ICU
    |
    ICU %
    |
    ICU daily increase
    |
    Recovered**
    |
    Recovery %
    |
    Population
    | Active Cases***
    |
    29/02/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    0.000%
    |
    01/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    0.00%
    |
    0.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    0.000%
    |
    02/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    0.00%
    |
    0.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    0.000%
    |
    03/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    100.00%
    |
    0.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    0.000%
    |
    04/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    200.00%
    |
    300.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    0.000%
    |
    05/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    116.67%
    |
    75.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    0.000%
    |
    06/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    38.46%
    |
    -28.57%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    0.000%
    |
    07/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    5.56%
    |
    -80.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    0.000%
    |
    08/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    10.53%
    |
    100.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    0.000%
    |
    09/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    14.29%
    |
    50.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    0.000%
    |
    10/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    41.67%
    |
    233.33%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    0.001%
    |
    11/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    26.47%
    |
    -10.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    2.33%
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    0.001%
    |
    12/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    62.79%
    |
    200.00%
    |
    |
    |
    0%
    |
    1.43%
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    0.001%
    |
    13/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    28.57%
    |
    -25.93%
    |
    |
    |
    0%
    |
    1.11%
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    0.002%
    |
    14/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    43.33%
    |
    95.00%
    |
    |
    |
    100%
    |
    1.55%
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    0.003%
    |
    15/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    31.01%
    |
    2.56%
    |
    |
    |
    0%
    |
    1.18%
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    N/A
    |
    NR
    |
    NR
    |
    0.003%
    |
    16/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    31.95%
    |
    35.00%
    |
    |
    |
    0%
    |
    0.90%
    |
    |
    |
    37.67%
    |
    N/A
    |
    |
    |
    2.69%
    |
    N/A
    |
    |
    2.24%
    |
    0.005%
    |
    17/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    30.94%
    |
    27.78%
    |
    |
    |
    0%
    |
    0.68%
    |
    |
    |
    36.99%
    |
    29%
    |
    |
    |
    2.40%
    |
    17%
    |
    |
    1.71%
    |
    0.006%
    |
    18/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    25.34%
    |
    7.25%
    |
    |
    |
    0%
    |
    0.55%
    |
    |
    |
    38.25%
    |
    30%
    |
    |
    |
    3.28%
    |
    71%
    |
    |
    1.37%
    |
    0.007%
    |
    19/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    52.19%
    |
    158.11%
    |
    |
    |
    50%
    |
    0.54%
    |
    |
    |
    31.06%
    |
    24%
    |
    |
    |
    2.33%
    |
    8%
    |
    |
    0.90%
    |
    0.011%
    |
    20/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    22.62%
    |
    -34.03%
    |
    |
    |
    0%
    |
    0.44%
    |
    |
    |
    30.89%
    |
    22%
    |
    |
    |
    2.49%
    |
    31%
    |
    |
    0.73%
    |
    0.014%
    |
    21/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    14.93%
    |
    -19.05%
    |
    |
    |
    33%
    |
    0.38%
    |
    |
    |
    30.45%
    |
    13%
    |
    |
    |
    3.18%
    |
    47%
    |
    |
    0.64%
    |
    0.016%
    |
    22/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    15.41%
    |
    18.63%
    |
    |
    |
    33%
    |
    0.44%
    |
    |
    |
    30.57%
    |
    16%
    |
    |
    |
    3.97%
    |
    44%
    |
    |
    0.55%
    |
    0.018%
    |
    23/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    24.17%
    |
    80.99%
    |
    |
    |
    50%
    |
    0.53%
    |
    |
    |
    27.11%
    |
    10%
    |
    |
    |
    3.47%
    |
    8%
    |
    |
    0.44%
    |
    0.023%
    |
    24/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    18.13%
    |
    -6.85%
    |
    |
    |
    17%
    |
    0.53%
    |
    |
    |
    25.58%
    |
    11%
    |
    |
    |
    3.54%
    |
    21%
    |
    |
    0.38%
    |
    0.027%
    |
    25/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    17.68%
    |
    15.20%
    |
    |
    |
    29%
    |
    0.58%
    |
    |
    |
    26.79%
    |
    23%
    |
    |
    |
    3.77%
    |
    26%
    |
    |
    0.32%
    |
    0.032%
    |
    26/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    16.30%
    |
    8.51%
    |
    |
    |
    111%
    |
    1.04%
    |
    |
    |
    26.88%
    |
    17%
    |
    |
    |
    3.68%
    |
    14%
    |
    |
    0.27%
    |
    0.037%
    |
    27/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    16.60%
    |
    18.43%
    |
    |
    |
    16%
    |
    1.04%
    |
    |
    |
    26.59%
    |
    15%
    |
    |
    |
    3.63%
    |
    15%
    |
    |
    0.24%
    |
    0.043%
    |
    28/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    13.86%
    |
    -2.65%
    |
    |
    |
    64%
    |
    1.49%
    |
    |
    |
    26.71%
    |
    14%
    |
    |
    |
    3.48%
    |
    9%
    |
    |
    0.21%
    |
    0.049%
    |
    29/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    8.28%
    |
    -31.97%
    |
    |
    |
    28%
    |
    1.76%
    |
    |
    |
    26.88%
    |
    9%
    |
    |
    |
    4.32%
    |
    35%
    |
    |
    0.19%
    |
    0.053%
    |
    30/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    11.28%
    |
    47.50%
    |
    |
    |
    17%
    |
    1.86%
    |
    |
    |
    28.66%
    |
    19%
    |
    |
    |
    4.33%
    |
    12%
    |
    |
    0.17%
    |
    0.059%
    |
    31/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    11.17%
    |
    10.17%
    |
    |
    |
    31%
    |
    2.19%
    |
    |
    |
    28.81%
    |
    12%
    |
    |
    |
    4.14%
    |
    6%
    |
    |
    0.77%
    |
    0.066%
    |
    01/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    6.55%
    |
    -34.77%
    |
    |
    |
    20%
    |
    2.47%
    |
    |
    |
    30.14%
    |
    11%
    |
    |
    |
    4.29%
    |
    10%
    |
    |
    0.73%
    |
    0.070%
    |
    02/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    11.66%
    |
    89.62%
    |
    |
    |
    15%
    |
    2.55%
    |
    |
    |
    29.05%
    |
    8%
    |
    |
    |
    4.10%
    |
    7%
    |
    |
    0.65%
    |
    0.078%
    |
    03/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    11.02%
    |
    5.47%
    |
    |
    |
    22%
    |
    2.81%
    |
    |
    |
    28.15%
    |
    8%
    |
    |
    |
    3.86%
    |
    4%
    |
    |
    0.59%
    |
    0.087%
    |
    04/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    7.75%
    |
    -21.93%
    |
    |
    |
    14%
    |
    2.98%
    |
    |
    |
    27.48%
    |
    5%
    |
    |
    |
    3.67%
    |
    2%
    |
    |
    0.54%
    |
    0.094%
    |
    05/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    8.47%
    |
    17.82%
    |
    |
    |
    15%
    |
    3.16%
    |
    |
    |
    26.93%
    |
    6%
    |
    |
    |
    3.88%
    |
    15%
    |
    |
    0.50%
    |
    0.101%
    |
    06/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    7.41%
    |
    -5.13%
    |
    |
    |
    10%
    |
    3.24%
    |
    |
    |
    27.44%
    |
    9%
    |
    |
    |
    4.18%
    |
    15%
    |
    |
    0.47%
    |
    0.109%
    |
    07/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    6.43%
    |
    -6.76%
    |
    |
    |
    21%
    |
    3.68%
    |
    |
    |
    26.64%
    |
    3%
    |
    |
    |
    4.03%
    |
    3%
    |
    |
    0.44%
    |
    0.116%
    |
    08/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    6.39%
    |
    5.80%
    |
    |
    |
    12%
    |
    3.87%
    |
    |
    |
    26.85%
    |
    7%
    |
    |
    |
    4.02%
    |
    6%
    |
    |
    0.41%
    |
    0.123%
    |
    09/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    8.23%
    |
    36.99%
    |
    |
    |
    12%
    |
    4.00%
    |
    |
    |
    26.13%
    |
    5%
    |
    |
    |
    3.85%
    |
    4%
    |
    |
    0.38%
    |
    0.134%
    42*
    |
    10/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    23.05%
    |
    203.00%
    |
    |
    |
    9%
    |
    3.55%
    |
    |
    |
    21.97%
    |
    3%
    |
    |
    |
    3.23%
    |
    3%
    |
    |
    0.31%
    |
    0.164%
    43*
    |
    11/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    10.37%
    |
    -44.62%
    |
    |
    |
    11%
    |
    3.58%
    |
    |
    |
    20.71%
    |
    4%
    |
    |
    |
    3.00%
    |
    3%
    |
    |
    0.28%
    |
    0.181%
    44*
    |
    12/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    8.14%
    |
    -13.35%
    |
    |
    |
    4%
    |
    3.46%
    |
    |
    |
    19.71%
    |
    3%
    |
    |
    |
    2.85%
    |
    3%
    |
    |
    0.26%
    |
    0.196%
    45*
    |
    13/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    10.27%
    |
    36.45%
    |
    |
    |
    9%
    |
    3.43%
    |
    |
    |
    18.48%
    |
    3%
    |
    |
    |
    2.63%
    |
    2%
    |
    |
    0.23%
    |
    0.216%
    46*
    |
    14/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    7.81%
    |
    -16.13%
    |
    |
    |
    11%
    |
    3.54%
    |
    |
    |
    17.14%
    |
    0%
    |
    |
    |
    2.44%
    |
    0%
    |
    |
    0.22%
    |
    0.233%
    47*
    |
    15/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    9.30%
    |
    28.37%
    |
    |
    |
    9%
    |
    3.54%
    |
    |
    |
    15.69%
    |
    0%
    |
    |
    |
    2.23%
    |
    0%
    |
    |
    0.61%
    |
    0.255%

CFR = Case fatality rate
    NR = Not reported

Source: Department of Health and the Health Protection Surveillance Centre.

* Daily increase numbers on these dates represent both new cases and older cases reported from Germany which results in skewed daily % increases and average case reporting % changes, numbers are broken down as:-
    Day|Date|New Irish Cases|German Cases
    42|10/04/20|480|1035
    43|11/04/20|553|286
    44|12/04/20|430|297
    45|13/04/20| 527|465
    46|14/04/20|548|284
    47|15/04/20|657|411

** "Recovered" rates are not reported by the Department of Health in the above link, these figures are taken from the Worldmeters and Johns Hopkins websites which use data supplied by the DoT to the ECDC under the WHO Guidelines for reporting. Recovered statistics are only be published as "recovered" following two successful tests of being clear of the virus under the WHO reporting guidelines, as a result it is likely the recovered data is skewed.

Update 15/04/20:
    Revised case reporting form for COVID-19 for confirmed cases and their outcome

The WHO reporting criteria has been changed recently to eliminate the 2 test requirement before reporting as recovered, now an outcome report is sent within one month of initial notification or when an outcome is known, the available health outcomes are either “recovered/healthy”, “not recovered", “death", “unknown" or “other", weather this helps create more accurate recovery numbers or skews them further is yet to be seen.

*** Due to the above issue with reporting of recovered cases the number of active cases is also likely skewed.

Case increase averages:-

Day
    | Date | ▲Day 1 | ▲10 Days | ▲7 days | ▲3 Days | ■ Day 1 | ■ 10 Days | ■ 7 Days | ■ 3 days
    | 29/02/2020 | 0.00% | N/A | N/A | N/A | 0.00% | N/A | N/A | N/A
    | 01/03/2020 | 0.00% | N/A | N/A | N/A | 0.00% | N/A | N/A | N/A
    | 02/03/2020 | 0.00% | N/A | N/A | 0.00% | 0.00% | N/A | N/A | 0.00%
    | 03/03/2020 | 25.00% | N/A | N/A | 33.33% | 0.00% | N/A | N/A | 0.00%
    | 04/03/2020 | 60.00% | N/A | N/A | 100.00% | 60.00% | N/A | N/A | 100.00%
    | 05/03/2020 | 69.44% | N/A | N/A | 138.89% | 62.50% | N/A | N/A | 125.00%
    | 06/03/2020 | 65.02% | N/A | 65.02% | 118.38% | 49.49% | N/A | 49.49% | 115.48%
    | 07/03/2020 | 57.59% | N/A | 65.81% | 53.56% | 33.30% | N/A | 38.06% | -11.19%
    | 08/03/2020 | 52.36% | N/A | 67.32% | 18.18% | 40.71% | N/A | 52.35% | -2.86%
    | 09/03/2020 | 48.55% | 48.55% | 69.36% | 10.12% | 41.64% | 41.64% | 59.49% | 23.33%
    | 10/03/2020 | 47.92% | 52.72% | 61.02% | 22.16% | 59.07% | 64.98% | 92.82% | 127.78%
    | 11/03/2020 | 46.14% | 55.36% | 36.23% | 27.47% | 53.31% | 63.98% | 48.54% | 91.11%
    | 12/03/2020 | 47.42% | 61.64% | 28.54% | 43.64% | 64.60% | 83.98% | 66.39% | 141.11%
    | 13/03/2020 | 46.07% | 54.50% | 27.12% | 39.28% | 58.13% | 81.38% | 66.77% | 54.69%
    | 14/03/2020 | 45.89% | 38.83% | 32.52% | 44.90% | 60.59% | 60.88% | 91.77% | 89.69%
    | 15/03/2020 | 44.96% | 30.27% | 35.45% | 34.30% | 56.96% | 53.64% | 77.85% | 23.88%
    | 16/03/2020 | 44.19% | 29.62% | 37.97% | 35.43% | 55.67% | 60.00% | 75.71% | 44.19%
    | 17/03/2020 | 43.46% | 32.15% | 36.44% | 31.30% | 54.12% | 70.77% | 46.35% | 21.78%
    | 18/03/2020 | 42.50% | 33.64% | 36.28% | 29.41% | 51.65% | 61.50% | 48.81% | 23.34%
    | 19/03/2020 | 42.99% | 37.43% | 34.76% | 36.16% | 56.98% | 72.31% | 42.82% | 64.38%
    | 20/03/2020 | 42.02% | 35.52% | 33.91% | 33.38% | 52.64% | 45.57% | 41.67% | 43.77%
    | 21/03/2020 | 40.79% | 34.37% | 29.86% | 29.91% | 49.38% | 44.67% | 25.37% | 35.01%
    | 22/03/2020 | 39.68% | 29.63% | 27.63% | 17.66% | 48.05% | 26.53% | 27.67% | -11.48%
    | 23/03/2020 | 39.04% | 29.19% | 26.52% | 18.17% | 49.42% | 37.22% | 34.24% | 26.86%
    | 24/03/2020 | 38.20% | 26.67% | 24.69% | 19.24% | 47.17% | 27.04% | 29.29% | 30.92%
    | 25/03/2020 | 37.41% | 25.34% | 23.59% | 20.00% | 45.94% | 28.30% | 30.43% | 29.78%
    | 26/03/2020 | 36.63% | 23.77% | 18.47% | 17.37% | 44.55% | 25.65% | 9.06% | 5.62%
    | 27/03/2020 | 35.92% | 22.34% | 17.61% | 16.86% | 43.62% | 24.72% | 16.55% | 14.05%
    | 28/03/2020 | 35.15% | 21.19% | 17.45% | 15.59% | 42.02% | 23.73% | 18.89% | 8.10%
    | 29/03/2020 | 34.26% | 16.80% | 16.43% | 12.92% | 39.56% | 4.72% | 11.67% | -5.40%
    | 30/03/2020 | 33.52% | 15.67% | 14.59% | 11.14% | 39.81% | 12.87% | 6.88% | 4.29%
    | 31/03/2020 | 32.82% | 15.29% | 13.60% | 10.24% | 38.89% | 15.80% | 9.31% | 8.57%
    | 01/04/2020 | 32.02% | 14.40% | 12.01% | 9.67% | 36.66% | 10.46% | 2.17% | 7.63%
    | 02/04/2020 | 31.42% | 13.15% | 11.34% | 9.79% | 38.21% | 11.32% | 13.76% | 21.67%
    | 03/04/2020 | 30.84% | 12.44% | 10.55% | 9.74% | 37.28% | 12.55% | 11.91% | 20.11%
    | 04/04/2020 | 30.20% | 11.45% | 9.67% | 10.14% | 35.63% | 8.84% | 9.16% | 24.39%
    | 05/04/2020 | 29.61% | 10.66% | 9.70% | 9.08% | 35.15% | 9.77% | 16.27% | 0.45%
    | 06/04/2020 | 29.03% | 9.75% | 9.15% | 7.88% | 34.09% | 7.41% | 8.75% | -3.08%
    | 07/04/2020 | 28.45% | 9.00% | 8.47% | 7.44% | 33.04% | 7.00% | 6.33% | 1.98%
    | 08/04/2020 | 27.90% | 8.81% | 8.45% | 6.74% | 32.36% | 10.78% | 12.13% | -2.03%
    | 09/04/2020 | 27.42% | 8.51% | 7.96% | 7.02% | 32.48% | 9.73% | 4.61% | 12.01%
    | 10/04/2020 | 27.31% | 9.70% | 9.68% | 12.56% | 36.54% | 29.01% | 32.83% | 81.93%
    | 11/04/2020 | 26.92% | 10.08% | 10.05% | 13.88% | 34.65% | 28.03% | 29.59% | 65.12%
    | 12/04/2020 | 26.49% | 9.73% | 10.00% | 13.85% | 33.56% | 17.73% | 25.13% | 48.34%
    | 13/04/2020 | 26.13% | 9.65% | 10.41% | 9.60% | 33.62% | 20.83% | 31.07% | -7.17%
    | 14/04/2020 | 25.73% | 9.66% | 10.61% | 8.74% | 32.54% | 21.41% | 29.73% | 2.32%
    | 15/04/2020 | 25.38% | 9.74% | 11.03% | 9.13% | 32.45% | 22.46% | 32.96% | 16.23%

▲ = Daily case increase averaged over the past 10, 7 and 3 days and from day 1
    ■ = Daily case reporting change averaged over the past 10, 7 and 3 days and from day 1

Northern Ireland Statistics:-

Day
    |
    Date
    |
    Cases
    |
    New Cases
    |
    Total Cases
    |
    Case Increase
    |
    Reporting Increase
    |
    New Deaths
    |
    Total Deaths
    |
    % Increase
    |
    CFR
    | Population %
    |
    29/02/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    | 0.000%
    |
    01/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    0.00%
    |
    0.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    | 0.000%
    |
    02/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    0.00%
    |
    0.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    | 0.000%
    |
    03/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    0.00%
    |
    0.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    | 0.000%
    |
    04/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    200.00%
    |
    0.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    | 0.000%
    |
    05/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    0.00%
    |
    0.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    | 0.000%
    |
    06/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    33.33%
    |
    0.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    | 0.000%
    |
    07/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    75.00%
    |
    200.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    | 0.000%
    |
    08/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    71.43%
    |
    66.67%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    | 0.001%
    |
    09/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    0.00%
    |
    0.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    | 0.001%
    |
    10/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    33.33%
    |
    0.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    | 0.001%
    |
    11/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    12.50%
    |
    -50.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    | 0.001%
    |
    12/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    11.11%
    |
    0.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    | 0.001%
    |
    13/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    45.00%
    |
    350.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    | 0.002%
    |
    14/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    17.24%
    |
    -44.44%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    | 0.002%
    |
    15/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    32.35%
    |
    120.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    | 0.002%
    |
    16/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    15.56%
    |
    -36.36%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    | 0.003%
    |
    17/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    19.23%
    |
    42.86%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    | 0.003%
    |
    18/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    9.68%
    |
    -40.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    N/A
    | 0.004%
    |
    19/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    13.24%
    |
    50.00%
    |
    |
    |
    N/A
    |
    1.30%
    | 0.004%
    |
    20/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    11.69%
    |
    0.00%
    |
    |
    |
    100%
    |
    1.16%
    | 0.005%
    |
    21/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    25.58%
    |
    144.44%
    |
    |
    |
    100%
    |
    0.93%
    | 0.006%
    |
    22/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    18.52%
    |
    -9.09%
    |
    |
    |
    100%
    |
    1.56%
    | 0.007%
    |
    23/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    15.63%
    |
    0.00%
    |
    |
    |
    50%
    |
    2.03%
    | 0.008%
    |
    24/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    16.22%
    |
    20.00%
    |
    |
    |
    67%
    |
    2.91%
    | 0.009%
    |
    25/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    21.51%
    |
    54.17%
    |
    |
    |
    40%
    |
    3.35%
    | 0.011%
    |
    26/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    15.31%
    |
    -13.51%
    |
    |
    |
    43%
    |
    4.15%
    | 0.013%
    |
    27/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    14.11%
    |
    6.25%
    |
    |
    |
    30%
    |
    4.73%
    | 0.014%
    |
    28/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    17.82%
    |
    44.12%
    |
    |
    |
    15%
    |
    4.63%
    | 0.017%
    |
    29/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    26.54%
    |
    75.51%
    |
    |
    |
    40%
    |
    5.12%
    | 0.021%
    |
    30/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    30.00%
    |
    43.02%
    |
    |
    |
    5%
    |
    4.13%
    | 0.028%
    |
    31/03/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    9.94%
    |
    -56.91%
    |
    |
    |
    27%
    |
    4.78%
    | 0.031%
    |
    01/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    17.58%
    |
    94.34%
    |
    |
    |
    7%
    |
    4.35%
    | 0.036%
    |
    02/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    12.34%
    |
    -17.48%
    |
    |
    |
    20%
    |
    4.65%
    | 0.041%
    |
    03/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    16.80%
    |
    52.94%
    |
    |
    |
    33%
    |
    5.31%
    | 0.047%
    |
    04/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    10.40%
    |
    -27.69%
    |
    |
    |
    17%
    |
    5.61%
    | 0.052%
    |
    05/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    9.12%
    |
    -3.19%
    |
    |
    |
    13%
    |
    5.79%
    | 0.057%
    |
    06/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    6.34%
    |
    -24.18%
    |
    |
    |
    11%
    |
    6.04%
    | 0.061%
    |
    07/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    8.38%
    |
    40.58%
    |
    |
    |
    4%
    |
    5.82%
    | 0.066%
    |
    08/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    6.69%
    |
    -13.40%
    |
    |
    |
    7%
    |
    5.83%
    | 0.070%
    |
    09/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    10.31%
    |
    64.29%
    |
    |
    |
    5%
    |
    5.55%
    | 0.077%
    |
    10/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    7.58%
    |
    -18.84%
    |
    |
    |
    12%
    |
    5.79%
    | 0.083%
    |
    11/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    8.06%
    |
    14.29%
    |
    |
    |
    16%
    |
    6.23%
    | 0.090%
    |
    12/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    5.18%
    |
    -30.47%
    |
    |
    |
    10%
    |
    6.53%
    | 0.095%
    |
    13/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    4.21%
    |
    -14.61%
    |
    |
    |
    5%
    |
    6.59%
    | 0.098%
    |
    14/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    4.52%
    |
    11.84%
    |
    |
    |
    8%
    |
    6.81%
    | 0.103%
    |
    15/04/2020
    |
    |
    |
    |
    6.15%
    |
    42.35%
    |
    |
    |
    4%
    |
    6.70%
    | 0.109%

CFR = Case fatality rate

Source: The Public Health Agency for Northern Ireland.

Island of Ireland Statistics:-

Day
    |
    Date
    |
    Total cases on the Island of Ireland
    | Island of Ireland Population %
    |
    29/02/2020
    |
    | 0.000%
    |
    01/03/2020
    |
    | 0.000%
    |
    02/03/2020
    |
    | 0.000%
    |
    03/03/2020
    |
    | 0.000%
    |
    04/03/2020
    |
    | 0.000%
    |
    05/03/2020
    |
    | 0.000%
    |
    06/03/2020
    |
    | 0.000%
    |
    07/03/2020
    |
    | 0.000%
    |
    08/03/2020
    |
    | 0.000%
    |
    09/03/2020
    |
    | 0.001%
    |
    10/03/2020
    |
    | 0.001%
    |
    11/03/2020
    |
    | 0.001%
    |
    12/03/2020
    |
    | 0.001%
    |
    13/03/2020
    |
    | 0.002%
    |
    14/03/2020
    |
    | 0.002%
    |
    15/03/2020
    |
    | 0.003%
    |
    16/03/2020
    |
    | 0.004%
    |
    17/03/2020
    |
    | 0.005%
    |
    18/03/2020
    |
    | 0.006%
    |
    19/03/2020
    |
    | 0.009%
    |
    20/03/2020
    |
    | 0.011%
    |
    21/03/2020
    |
    | 0.013%
    |
    22/03/2020
    |
    | 0.015%
    |
    23/03/2020
    |
    | 0.019%
    |
    24/03/2020
    |
    | 0.022%
    |
    25/03/2020
    |
    | 0.026%
    |
    26/03/2020
    |
    | 0.030%
    |
    27/03/2020
    |
    | 0.035%
    |
    28/03/2020
    |
    | 0.040%
    |
    29/03/2020
    |
    | 0.044%
    |
    30/03/2020
    |
    | 0.050%
    |
    31/03/2020
    |
    | 0.056%
    |
    01/04/2020
    |
    | 0.061%
    |
    02/04/2020
    |
    | 0.068%
    |
    03/04/2020
    |
    | 0.076%
    |
    04/04/2020
    |
    | 0.082%
    |
    05/04/2020
    |
    | 0.089%
    |
    06/04/2020
    |
    | 0.095%
    |
    07/04/2020
    |
    | 0.102%
    |
    08/04/2020
    |
    | 0.108%
    |
    09/04/2020
    |
    | 0.118%
    |
    10/04/2020
    |
    | 0.142%
    |
    11/04/2020
    |
    | 0.156%
    |
    12/04/2020
    |
    | 0.168%
    |
    13/04/2020
    |
    | 0.183%
    |
    14/04/2020
    |
    | 0.197%
    |
    15/04/2020
    |
    | 0.214%

World Statistics:-

New Cases since 00.01
    |
    Total Cases
    |
    New Deaths
    |
    Total Deaths
    |
    Recoveries
    |
    Active Caes
    |
    Fatality rate
    |
    Recovery rate
    | World Population %
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    6.45%
    |
    24.56%
    | 0.027%

Source: Worldmeters, based on reported numbers @ 21.10.

Animals:-

Animal Type
    |
    Confirmed
    | Suspected
    Cat
    |
    Dog
    |
    Lion
    |
    Tiger
    |
    TOTALS
    |
    Source: World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE).

Days 1-20 – Saturday 29/02/20-Thursday 19/03/20 Stats
    Day 21 - Friday 20/03/20 Stats
    Day 22 - Saturday 21/03/20 Stats
    Day 23 - Sunday 22/03/20 Stats
    Day 24 - Monday 23/03/20 Stats
    Day 25 - Tuesday 24/03/20 Stats
    Day 26 - Wednesday 25/03/20 Stats
    Day 27 - Thursday 26/03/20 Stats
    Day 28 - Friday 27/03/20 Stats
    Day 29 - Saturday 28/03/20 Stats
    Day 30 - Sunday 29/03/20 Stats
    Day 31 - Monday 30/03/20 Stats