Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid19 Part XV - 15,251 in ROI (610 deaths) 2,645 in NI (194 deaths) (19/04) Read OP

Options
1313314315316317319»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭LiquidZeb

Ardent wrote: »
    Necessity is the mother of invention. I hope you're right.

Can you imagine the amount of money, manpower and resources being thrown at this? I'd say it could be the largest global effort since WWII. This could be a turning point for humanity, we could see an increase in the quality of healthcare, an increase in investment in virology and combatting the next threat.

Hopefully all the petty nationalistic squabbling is left by the wayside and international cooperation becomes the norm. I've faith in the experts and professionals they're fantastic dedicated people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

"i like this clip cause it's bipartisan"

10 minutes later - trashing democrats

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Rob A. Bank

trump.jpg

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,141 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

XVI incoming. Make your final posts while you can......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭LiquidZeb

Beasty wrote: »

****ing hell. We're going through threads like Trump goes through spray tan canisters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

You immune to the common cold then?

"the common cold" is an illness not a pathogen. There is hundreds of pathogens that give you "common cold". Around 30% of those are caused by rapidly mutating coronavirus'. SARS-CoV-2 is showing relative stability .

We are also using antibodies from recovered people to help those who are currently very unwell, with moderate - good success. This is promising. SARS and MERS show similar finding in terms of 'immunity' with some studies showing there is antibodies found in the blood of healthcare workers 10+ years post infection with SARS.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

LiquidZeb wrote: »
    ****ing hell. We're going through threads like Trump goes through spray tan canisters.

I think we've plateaued

• Registered Users Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭branie2

looking forward to the next thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭kyote00

Trump doesn;t like mosquito's :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

Miike wrote: »
    "the common cold" is an illness not a pathogen. There is hundreds of pathogens that give you "common cold". Around 30% of those are caused by rapidly mutating coronavirus'. SARS-CoV-2 is showing relative stability .

We are also using antibodies from recovered people to help those who are currently very unwell, with moderate - good success. This is promising. SARS and MERS show similar finding in terms of 'immunity' with some studies showing there is antibodies found in the blood of healthcare workers 10+ years post infection with SARS.

fair enough op said disease though.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,141 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Beasty wrote: »
    Here she is

I'll leave you with.....

Like a bat out of hell I'll be gone when the morning comes
    When the night is over, like a bat out of hell, I'll be gone, gone, gone
    Like a bat out of hell I'll be gone when the morning comes.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement