Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fox control near Blessington, Wicklow

Options
  • 11-04-2020 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Lads if anyone is able to get out for fox control can you drop me a PM? Have a fox getting into a poultry pen and the usual person I'd call is in self isolation!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,739 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

I used to Live in Blessington and the local Game club was very active there in my time - used to have their number but was on an old phone thats gone now, inquire locally and one of the lads is sure to sort you out. The Hudson Bros quarries should have it as the club operates on their lands just outside the town

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Springwell

Hi guys,

Got something sorted now hopepfully. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Springwell wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Got something sorted now hopepfully. Thanks

If it doesn't work out I can help. I'm only in tallaght and doing oest control at the moment on foxes with my rifle
    It's a 223 and I'm fully insured etc
    Day or night I can take them out. I sent s pm so if it diesnt work out I'm available
    Best of luck

Advertisement