Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swords express annual tax saver ticket - option to pause

Options
  • 11-04-2020 6:41pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone

Just an fyi if you have an annual tax saver swords express ticket, I got an email from the company who provides them giving the option to pause the ticket until you are back to work

So e
    G if you are wfh for three months until the end of June when you pause and then reactivate an extra three months gets added on

I did it through the company who buy mine not sure if theres another way

Edit more details on their facebook page

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

I was wondering if they would do that. I use the Fingal Express from Donabate and just purchased the annual ticket at the beginning of March. They haven't mailed me directly, but I'll contact them. Thanks.

Advertisement