Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indo sub

Options
  • 11-04-2020 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hi folks

The subscription to the indo is €10 a month , anyone know of offer to get a discounted sub ( I know it’s a rag but the sports writers are decent ) TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Read it free here. Input 900000000 in the library ID box when accessing the website from your desktop.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭lowbatt07

JTMan wrote: »
    Read it free here. Input 900000000 in the library ID box when accessing the website from your desktop.

Thank you for this. Ideally I was looking for a way to use the iOS app. I know the Irish times has various schemes eg Ucd alumni etc and was hoping indo had something similar

• Registered Users Posts: 12 AussieJim

Hi lobatt07 - I don't suppose you know how to get the UCD alumni deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

lowbatt07 wrote: »
    Thank you for this. Ideally I was looking for a way to use the iOS app. I know the Irish times has various schemes eg Ucd alumni etc and was hoping indo had something similar

Pressreader iOS app

AussieJim wrote: »
    Hi lobatt07 - I don't suppose you know how to get the UCD alumni deal?

Full details on this thread HERE

Advertisement