Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harmony Hub and Ultimate One remote

• 12-04-2020 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Looking for some help if possible,

Have a harmony ultimate one a few years and am looking at adding the hub to it as we got a new tv cabinet with closed doors.

Devices i use in the closed cabinet are a denon av receiver, apple tv 4k, sky q 2tb box, ps4 and a google chromecast.

I've added the hub but i cant get anything to work unless all cabinet doors are open.

I thought he purpose of the hub was so that it would work behind closed doors. I have the IR blaster outside,on top of the cabinet to see if it would help but still nothing.

Not sure if i set it up wrong...Any suggestions please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

edit... think i have it sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Gooey Looey

edit... think i have it sorted

Any device that has Bluetooth needs to be paired and then the hub itself emits IR and you use the blasters for devices not inside the cabinet like the TV.

Advertisement