Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still banned?

Options
  • 12-04-2020 8:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Can my ban be taken away as has been in place since 29th March.

thank you.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 510 ✭✭✭trapp

Hello?

I still seem to be banned from the coronavirus forum despite the length of the ban (which was quite harsh!) being up.

Thanks.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Your 2 week ban was applied just after 11pm on 29 March. Your 2 weeks are not quite up yet

Beasty wrote: »
    Your 2 week ban was applied just after 11pm on 29 March. Your 2 weeks are not quite up yet

Haha Thanks.

Any chance we could call the last 80 minutes of so off?

Think I've learned my lesson.

Any chance of a reprieve for the last hour or so!?

• Advertisement

Still banned?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

At this point, no, you're not.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

You were banned for acting the dick in the Coronavirus (COVID-19) forum, and I'm not convinced you're not doing more of the same here. I'd suggest winding your neck in now that you have access again, or the next ban will be substantially longer.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement